Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Had no idea my ADC order would arrive today. Didn't even get tracking notification, but arrived on my doorstep. First thing I did was tried these bad boys on, was so anxious to see how the sizing is. And....call me crazy...but they aren't as tight as everyone makes them out to be. Maybe I hyped myself up too much thinking it'll be super small after hearing the half to full size up reviews. But once my foot went in them it was fine...tts works for me, snug but a good snug, a bit narrow too but I had other sneakers that fit way tighter.

Had no idea my ADC order would arrive today. Didn't even get tracking notification, but arrived on my doorstep. First thing I did was tried these bad boys on, was so anxious to see how the sizing is. And....call me crazy...but they aren't as tight as everyone makes them out to be. Maybe I hyped myself up too much thinking it'll be super small after hearing the half to full size up reviews. But once my foot went in them it was fine...tts works for me, snug but a good snug, a bit narrow too but I had other sneakers that fit way tighter.

how did everyone get 1 day shipping??? mine don't arrive to SF until the 10th!

Are the slides for Friday showing on confirmed app for you guys?

not showing for me

Also damn hope my 700s come in before the holiday weekend ... going straight to feet lol

Adidas got something interesting going on with their shipping right now. Bought some sweatpants from the site (standard shipping) on a Friday night, and they were delivered on that Sunday morning. I aint even know standard deliveries happened on Sundays, never mind 31 hours later.

It's dope, but I wonder how they're doing it.

I’m not seeing it.
Same. Either way, my v2's were retail so only thing I'd be losing out on is more money. Figure if I didn't move my zebras, peebras, creams, OG waves from the 1st drop, then eff it, I'm def not budging on my static v2's. Any yeezy that I paid resell on, I've already offed with the exception of the OG beluga

Eg8jkLZXgAEncas.jpg

Eg8oEJiWsAAQrkZ.jpg

next day from ADC and Extra Butter.

I thought i wouldnt care for the color but **** man this design is fire

So glad to finally hit on the 700 V3

And at 200? ye undercharging on these

Eg8jkLZXgAEncas.jpg

Eg8oEJiWsAAQrkZ.jpg

next day from ADC and Extra Butter.

I thought i wouldnt care for the color but **** man this design is fire

So glad to finally hit on the 700 V3

And at 200? ye undercharging on these
I thought having Alvahs would be enough but now I think I need these too. WHY AM I LIKE THIS.

Back
Top Bottom