Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
awww that's nice you got the Khloes :lol:
giphy.gif
I’m not sure what that means but I’ll pull if you want

Just need these qntms now

C'mon confirmed

Last edited:
I guess I "won" the Wood Wood FCFS draw for the Soot slides. Never entered anything with them before this

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.30.43 PM.png

I guess this equates to "winning" the opportunity to wake up at 3AM EST, to fight with other "winners" over sizes, and pay +$30 International shipping if I am able to check out. Not getting my hopes up but "winning" anything these days gives me a chubby

Last edited:
I guess I "won" the Wood Wood FCFS draw for the Soot slides. Never entered anything with them before this

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.30.43 PM.png

I guess this equates to "winning" the opportunity to wake up at 3AM EST, to fight with other "winners" over sizes, and pay +$30 International shipping if I am able to check out. Not getting my hopes up but "winning" anything these days gives me a chubby

Mad disrespectful.

Did you go TTS?
Yes.....they fit snug but a comfortable snug.
I wear a 13 in basically every shoe. I haven't had a chance to try a 13.5 in Yeezys but I think that may be my TTS (for Yeezys). I have Statics in a 13 and they are snugish and Lundmarks in a 14 and those are loose.

Will be looking for redemption on a pair of slides tomorrow. Ordered desert sand joints when they first dropped and sat last year only to have them either delivered to the wrong address or scooped by the delivery man (highly likely) :smh::lol:

Will be looking for redemption on a pair of slides tomorrow. Ordered desert sand joints when they first dropped and sat last year only to have them either delivered to the wrong address or scooped by the delivery man (highly likely) :smh::lol:
What time are they dropping?

Back
Top Bottom