• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
1600633080396.png

Yeezy 350V3 first leak.
@yzysplyleaks......

I’ve collected and bought jordans from 99-now. If you bought jordans through 07-2014 quality control and the picking of materials were done by blind ppl. Sorry if I understand how an expensive pair of shoes can be cheaply made.

I’ve collected and bought jordans from 99-now. If you bought jordans through 07-2014 quality control and the picking of materials were done by blind ppl. Sorry if I understand how an expensive pair of shoes can be cheaply made.

You really going to act like ‘09 Shadows weren’t the best quality 1s ever? They’re honestly better quality than SBBs but JB stupidly threw a jumpman on them :sick:

Lol you should know that you're paying for the name not the quality... Look at Gucci. Them trash *** stripe tees are paper thin but are mad bread. You should know you're not paying for top of the line italian leather quality.

Last edited:
Is anyone else sick of not getting L confirmations from all of these boutiques every Yeezy drop?
I don’t really even try at boutiques. I try Adi and YS and if I miss out I move on. I’ll rarely go to GOAT OR SX unless the price is acceptable in my eyes. I feel that boutiques are a waste of time because chances are some not all will back door pairs and do the raffle just to pretend

You really going to act like ‘09 Shadows weren’t the best quality 1s ever? They’re honestly better quality than SBBs but JB stupidly threw a jumpman on them :sick:

lol that’s 1 or 2 pairs out of 100 but I’ll give you those. NA wasn’t on JB products back then and ppl weren’t into 1s just yet. I remember ppl complaining about these shadows not having the right finish to em. They were $90 until ppl couldn’t cop 2013s and they exploded

Back
Top Bottom