Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I've been thinking the same thing. I've worn all my Yeezys so I'll probably end up listing them dirt cheap on ebay.
Yeah, I have some that are only worn a few times. Don’t really wear any of them anymore tbh. PB’s been in the box for years lol. Moonrocks even longer but I’ll prolly never sell those.

One of my boys from work got his pair in on Sunday. They don’t look bad but we both prefer the OG.
I think these squeeze out the bariums as number 2 though. Also this would have made a dope V2 colorway.
AA0945CD-11F2-4CF2-8E37-4468293A25C1.jpeg

I like these over the bariums as well.
probably try to Sell bariums and keep these

Question NT fam... and apologies if asked before - are the Carbon's box supposed to say ASRIEL/ASRIEL/ASRIEL or CARBON/CARBON/CARBON ? There's a local reseller I'm looking to snag 10.5's from ($260). He has provided receipts and sent over pics. All looks good, but box has ASRIEL on it. Just making sure they're not reps.

It seems the carbons are made in vietnam this time.
The labeling was vastly different too.
I was hoping for the original religious reference.

Question NT fam... and apologies if asked before - are the Carbon's box supposed to say ASRIEL/ASRIEL/ASRIEL or CARBON/CARBON/CARBON ? There's a local reseller I'm looking to snag 10.5's from ($260). He has provided receipts and sent over pics. All looks good, but box has ASRIEL on it. Just making sure they're not reps.
They made both!!

Mine from Finishline say Asriel, I’ve seen them shipped with both.

700 highs are an instant cop but that retail is going to suck when we’ve gotten every yeezy for under 300 retail for a year.

I bought a pair directly from Adidas and they say Asriel on the box.

Guys, forgive me, but the QNTM’s run small like the 700 V3’s, no?
I wear black statics TTS (10.5) and the same in bariums, and bariums are def more generous especially in the toe. It's hard to explain but they are snug when you first put them on, but there's a lot of give once you're walking, maybe because the ankle portion is so flexible. Several people have been saying go half size down, but I'm a wide footer so TTS is perfect.

as the resident QNTM sizing guy here's my take. by comparison I copped Azaels TTS and they absolutely murdered my toes.

really want da god save america t but def not donating to any form of his "campaign"

Back
Top Bottom