Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m kinda irritated I didn’t wait, I figured people would peep the glow & rush to cop, the mochas really have people sleeping!!! If I could’ve gotten them cheaper, would’ve been all the better, you’re lucky!!! 😂

Yeah, they seemed to pick up a lil steam when sites dropped early on Friday. I was trying to hold out for a better price, $250 + tax is $270 and change where I am. Ended up grabbin em for $239 overseas, but $230 woulda been nice. Hoping the Onyx will be a easy cop too, but black based shoes typically sell pretty well..

Yeah, they seemed to pick up a lil steam when sites dropped early on Friday. I was trying to hold out for a better price, $250 + tax is $270 and change where I am. Ended up grabbin em for $239 overseas, but $230 woulda been nice. Hoping the Onyx will be a easy cop too, but black based shoes typically sell pretty well..
Spent $265 with shipping from BBC Friday night, wish I would’ve waited, jus $30 or so, but it’s the principle 😂😂

5513BA1A-EF4A-489D-94BA-22C53D4DB475.jpeg
These are sleepers for sure

Thank you for that... my hunt for aliens is really over

They look trash next to the calcites
I still think aliens are slightly better but no way am I paying 2-300 over retail for aliens when I can get Calcites below or at retail.

would be funny if I hit for safflower and clay brown...I would have all the 1B models. :lol:

sticking with my aliens unless I find these calcites below retail. Onyx will probably be the next 380 for me

Damn. Very tempted to cop calcites now, are they TTS or half size up like 350s?

Imma disagree, infinity lacing looks awful. Wish it came with regular laces. Calcites are really nice looking.
My naturals came with regular laces not sure if I want to swap them or not

Last edited:
I don’t like/need the lacing on every shoe but I think with some shoes it works. I think 380s slimmer silhouette benefits from not having the cluster of laces knotted at the top. I think it looks good on mnvns too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom