Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Saw Mists and Bariums in person. Don't know if I need them for my collection, but look much better in the wild.

Only one shipping notification for the saffleflowers. Hoping my 10.5 doesn't get cancelled.

Safflowers shipped and glad yeezys are more available. It’s funny. When you strike out constantly like back in the day you’re like damn make more pairs!!! And when they make more pairs you’re like damn that was too easy.

IVE DONE IT PLENTY OF TIMES. I’D RATHER HAVE SOME MONEY THAN NONE(SITTING IN THE CLOSET WAITING ON THE “RIGHT” PRICE).

On pairs you thought would go up in value, but actually went down? If I get something and its going for less than I paid, I just return it usually

Just came in today from yeezy supply. These are pretty nice in hand.
4711B4B3-BAF6-46EA-A24C-72539AE81495.jpeg

EA929C67-E14D-4850-B8CF-6C8D226A8BE8.jpeg

9B09D4C4-E94E-46DC-8B84-FD82CCC5DB32.jpeg

On pairs you thought would go up in value, but actually went down? If I get something and its going for less than I paid, I just return it usually

NAH. ON STUFF THAT IM JUST TRYING TO GET OFF. ESPECIALLY YEEZYS. VALUE ISNT REALLY UP ON THEM, THEY ARE BARELY GOING FOR OVER RETAIL(C/W DEPENDENT).

Too many headaches selling on eBay. Are you getting your shoes back?

I'm not sure, he's so stupid. We had an exchange of messages, I told him they were 100% authentic and showed him a digital transaction of the purchase from Hibbetts - he's saying he brought them to a shop and that the box and details don't match up. Then he messaged me "I'm only taking to you to make things right I'm not trying to go through eBay and make a claim." I'm like what, I'm not going to help you out - if you want your money back then request a return or file a claim and I'll send the money back once the shoes come in.. He kept asking me if they were 100% authentic prior to buying them too..

I'm not sure, he's so stupid. We had an exchange of messages, I told him they were 100% authentic and showed him a digital transaction of the purchase from Hibbetts - he's saying he brought them to a shop and that the box and details don't match up. Then he messaged me "I'm only taking to you to make things right I'm not trying to go through eBay and make a claim." I'm like what, I'm not going to help you out - if you want your money back then request a return or file a claim and I'll send the money back once the shoes come in.. He kept asking me if they were 100% authentic prior to buying them too..

yeah I’d just ask him to return to the shoes and be done with him? How much feedback does he have?

I haven’t sold anything on eBay in ages but we’re they giving you the option to do authentication? I’ve got a pair coming in right now that’s going through eBay’s new authentication process. Whether they’re right or wrong I’d rather eBay reject a pair than a random dishonest buyer who might switch out your real pair for a fake one.

yeah I’d just ask him to return to the shoes and be done with him? How much feedback does he have?

I haven’t sold anything on eBay in ages but we’re they giving you the option to do authentication? I’ve got a pair coming in right now that’s going through eBay’s new authentication process. Whether they’re right or wrong I’d rather eBay reject a pair than a random dishonest buyer who might switch out your real pair for a fake one.

He has a total of 42 feedback combined as a buyer and seller. I actually don't know too much about the authentication process, it wasn't mentioned when I was listing the item or anything. I just sent it to the buyer after he paid, it's a used pair of Zyons worn once. I agree I rather let eBay handle it, I can't tell if he's wasting my time or not.. I was wondering if I should transfer the funds to my bank account or should I just leave it.

He has a total of 42 feedback combined as a buyer and seller. I actually don't know too much about the authentication process, it wasn't mentioned when I was listing the item or anything. I just sent it to the buyer after he paid, it's a used pair of Zyons worn once. I agree I rather let eBay handle it, I can't tell if he's wasting my time or not.. I was wondering if I should transfer the funds to my bank account or should I just leave it.

the authentication option is only available for DS shoes, which is why it wasn’t available for your particular transaction

Back
Top Bottom