Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
got thru on hibbet and just checked out on DSG, hoping these orders stick and no cancels come my way

Seems like JD is the best chance so keep trying on there and on your phone, not sure how anyone is getting through on Dicks
i got an 11.5 on dicks. idk bro, site queue just opened up for me like 5 minutes ago. and from there, it was pretty fast moving.

Dicks did me dirty. Made it all the way to the place order and they’re out of stock in my size. Now I’m in queues just so I can remove the damn shoe from my cart and try again. This 11-11.5 ain’t coming easy

Hit JD 3 times but only got one email confirmation. They might have blocked my other two orders. I used different email addresses and credit cards for each order so I thought I could slide through.

Don’t give up hope on Dicks. Got in “line” at 4:01am PST, chose my size at 4:16am, entered my personal info by 4:35am then entered payment info at 4:45am. Yes there were three separate waiting period but it was going through.

This is a joke. May as well just wait until pairs get in-hand and swoop when they hit $300ish. I feel like my time is better spent not waiting in virtual queues.
I feel the exact same way. This will probably be the last shoe I wait for like this. I’ve been wanting this shoe for years, but didn’t wanna pay that 1k+. Glad I didn’t.

Dicks let me in and pick a size just to tell me they OOS and then put me back in queue

These companies gotta do better man. There's gotta be a better way.

Honestly the ADC draw makes the most sense at this point. Shoot my shot for me and tell me whether I won/lost and I'll go about my day. Keeps bots out of the equation too, for the most part.

Access Denied On JD And FNL Now :lol:

Received An Order Confirmation On My Gals Size 7 But Still Nothing On My Size 10 Order From JD. Not A Good Sign From What I Saw At The Mocha 1 Release
Seems like JD is somehow regulating multiple pairs to the same user. I only got confirmation email for 1 of the 3 that I checked out successfully. Unless the emails are just delayed

By all indications JD sports was the easiest to hit. A lot of Ws there. It personally let me refresh right after checking out to get more. I could have honestly gotten like 20 pairs if I had 20 different payment methods and addresses.

Seems like JD is somehow regulating multiple pairs to the same user. I only got confirmation email for 1 of the 3 that I checked out successfully. Unless the emails are just delayed
Yeah only one email from JD and I used two different addresses and payment methods

Back
Top Bottom