• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Same case with me, my 500s got robbed

also have a pair of shoes missing from fedex...however, they also misdelivered another package the week before to a place with a similar address a couple of houses down. maybe your neighbors have it? or maybe its the season of fedex jackboyz.

Be careful fellas. Bae just got her Breds stolen by FedEx. Says delivered early this morning and FedEx never even showed up. And F*ck Adidas for that red tape on the boxes too smh
All may not be lost.
They notorious for that out here. File it as delivered, then slide thru the next day. Prolly trying to make time...
bs either way..

JD pair coming today or tomorrow. FNL and Euro pairs coming on Wednesday.

USPS tracking is garbage. How the estimated delivery on the JD pair on "Thursday" but they already in Pittsburgh since this morning and I live in Pittsburgh. This is how packages get "lost"

Also, called it on release day that these are gonna be the biggest Yeezy price tank (percentage wise) of 2020 once pairs come in. Coming for the QNTM lifestyle top spot. Seen every reselling little Timmy and Bradley score multiple pairs. Even Roszko hit multiples and he the all time Sadderday king. Then 2 outta 3 people hit ADC raffle, many snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Market bout to be flooded with these by the end of the week, so if you ain't hit, give it a week. Undercutting olympics about to begin!!!

nooooooooo my retirement plan hawking $900 breds and qntms has been foiled!!!!

nooooooooo my retirement plan hawking $900 breds and qntms has been foiled!!!!

6 months ago, you could have put your kids through college moving Quantums and Breds. Now QNTMS will put you in debt, and Bred resale profits about to be equivalent to a dinner for two at Cracker Barrel.

source.gif

Yeah Yeezy hype really dead. These only flew, since people thought they would still resell for 700+. Only really limited stuff sells out quick, but Ive been able to get what I wanted. Except for the Yeezys crocs. YS just hates my MacBook.

Yeah Yeezy hype really dead. These only flew, since people thought they would still resell for 700+. Only really limited stuff sells out quick, but Ive been able to get what I wanted. Except for the Yeezys crocs. YS just hates my MacBook.

You think these only flew because of the resale? I don't think so. The Bred 350s are one of the more sought after 350s that never restocked. So it makes sense that people would be out in full force for these on the first restock. The next time they restock it will be easier to cop since a lot of people who didn't hit last time got em this time around.

Yeezys definitely aren't dead. If any of the other v2s such as Beluga 1.0 or Black Friday pack restock, they'll sell out like these Breds too.

All may not be lost.
They notorious for that out here. File it as delivered, then slide thru the next day. Prolly trying to make time...
bs either way..
Nah, she ran up on 1 of the trucks, and dude said he had a helper helping him deliver. They on that jackboyz sh*t

I just wanna know who thought they was getting $700+ resale on Breds when they bought them on release day? :lol:

Every dumb-dumb and their momma know how to check StockX. On release day they was in the $400-420 range in all sizes. And obviously after a release of [redacted] hundred thousand pairs that number can only go down.

Had a temp worker mark my Offwhite 5s as delivered while on the truck, I ran outside real quick while he was dropping off other packages for neighbors. Man was fumbling his words and ****. I had my Yechiels opened and since it wasnt hot, they beat up the shoe box and repackaged them

Had a temp worker mark my Offwhite 5s as delivered while on the truck, I ran outside real quick while he was dropping off other packages for neighbors. Man was fumbling his words and ****.

Happened to me with a PS5 a couple weeks ago. FedEx marked as delivered and triggered my app notification. Ran downstairs and nothing downstairs. Ran around the building to see if it was left in the back, nothing. Couldn't have been stolen off the porch because I was right there within 2 seconds.

Ran upstairs to grab my phone to start calling FedEx and file a report. Come back downstairs 5 mins later and I see the FedEx truck and some 15 year old kid (who should be in school, but is probably out helping his dad deliver packages) walking up to my building with the package. I asked what happened, he said "oh we just mark them as delivered when we're a block away to save time"

Don't think they was trying to rob me, but I'd be lying if I said I ain't almost have tears in my eyes when I thought they got me :lol:

seems only people who had in cart alr from sat can cop, good luck guys i think im sol on it

Back
Top Bottom