Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I have a quick question, on my 350 Zebras, one shoe sole is more yellow than the other. Is that normal? Or are they suppose to both yellow evenly?

Size 13's in my V2s are a little too snug. These fit perfectly. I kinda wanna double up now, I love these in person.

IMG_2317.JPG IMG_2321.jpg

The nostalgia of 750’s put them on another level than 500’s :rolleyes

I get the price thing but these don’t have no where near the hype that 750’s had :smh:

And again the fact they’re releasing again in the EU in a month and a worldwide release soon after won’t allow them to reach 750 heights |l
Yeah 750s are on another level. Wish I grabbed a second Waverunner to fund for the Chocolate 750s.

Food for thought

Prices dipping for now will only go up in about a month or so

So buy now if you havent, once a new 700 c/w is announced and released these will shoot to the moon

Every OG c/w of each Yeezy model is the highest resell of em all

Still no shipping on my 10.5
Prices will shoot to the moon lmao? Man...your trippin. That time has passed brah. Prices will never reach what they were after the initial drop.

my yeezy supply pair shipped yesterday morning but theres no movement... it just says the label was created... im in NJ so it will come quick im hoping

my yeezy supply pair shipped yesterday morning but theres no movement... it just says the label was created... im in NJ so it will come quick im hoping
That means they haven't been shipped yet, just that the label was created.

750's say otherwise.

its funny because during the original preorder, everyone said it was going to brick and if it didn't brick it wasn't going to sell for more than $500. I know and saw a few people panic and sell their preorders for $450-$500 just like now.
Yeah but the 750's are kind of a different style that warrants the high price tag. Dont get me wrong, the quality isn't as high as it should have been but they did retail at $350. Im just saying for a "Dad Shoe" style thats on its second release( I know the first release was a pre-order) these are in the category of the other Yeezys to re-release. Resell is always a lil lower than the rest.

but the 750's fit into the category of what he's saying, "high retail, people not willing to pay resale for a $300 shoe"

These may indeed rise in resell over time just like every other Yeezy does but the first month or so is when its at its lowest it'll ever be.

Prices will shoot to the moon lmao? Man...your trippin. That time has passed brah. Prices will never reach what they were after the initial drop.

I hope you re right just going off past models, lets see how these are looking Dec 2018

My pair got delivered at the forwarding service, now waiting on them to ship them to the netherlands :D. Just couldnt wait on the EU drop for these.

Back
Top Bottom