• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
BA7FDAE2-D763-4150-85E8-F120527E4384.jpeg
My Friday order of reflectives from END came a day earlier than expected. They are actually nicer in person than anticipated.
The FedEx driver (in uniform) was driving a UHaul van :ohwell: times are tough out here.

yeah i can work with these, should've jumped on, if they fall on Goat/SX then i'll grab and dye the blue easy peasy

BA7FDAE2-D763-4150-85E8-F120527E4384.jpeg
My Friday order of reflectives from END came a day earlier than expected. They are actually nicer in person than anticipated.
The FedEx driver (in uniform) was driving a UHaul van :ohwell: times are tough out here.

Yo that's hilarious, the FedEx driver shipping items from a UHaul truck :rofl:
And that colorway of the 380 is so fire :nthat:

These came in. Total impulse because they were the price of the non-glow version. Weird for these to be my first 380. Not sure what I'll do with these, or what to wear with them.
IMG_0571.jpeg

I definitely want to get the mists and onyx soon. 380s are probably done for the next few years, so I'm going to try to get some of the best ones.

That was our first time eating there.... and from what I can remember it was good.... we ate there around March on my B day and that was the last time my fam ate out due to Covid...
Their biscuits with their butter is really really good....

These came in. Total impulse because they were the price of the non-glow version. Weird for these to be my first 380. Not sure what I'll do with these, or what to wear with them.
IMG_0571.jpeg

I definitely want to get the mists and onyx soon. 380s are probably done for the next few years, so I'm going to try to get some of the best ones.

i'm 4 prs in now, RF Mist, RF Peppers (dyed red), Calcite Glow, Onyx RF and these are by far my most fav yeezy model, so damn comfy, i need to jump on them RF Azure's

You consistently cop manually from Kith?

Lately I’ve been able to grab some of the “less” hyped stuff. Asics, Yeezys, few Monday program pieces. I think sometimes (key word here) they implement decent bot protection so I’m able to scoop manually. Other times there’s no getting through. All these sites are a crap shot though. I just try and utilize any early links I can find and move as fast as possible.

Lucille’s? How is that place? We had a work trip (pre-COVID) to LBC and my co-worker raved about that restaurant.
Ayyyye, Long Beach in the house!

ozboi ozboi were you at the Lucilles at the LB Towne Center?

And to keep this on topic, I ordered a pair of Onyx 380's through Xhibition yesterday.

Finally received my 350 breds from ADC this past weekend. It sat there with no movement for 5 days. ADC /Fedex is super slow but it'll eventually show up.

Ayyyye, Long Beach in the house!

ozboi ozboi were you at the Lucilles at the LB Towne Center?

And to keep this on topic, I ordered a pair of Onyx 380's through Xhibition yesterday.

I hit the one at The District a few times a year...Like 5 minutes from my house...Y’all got me questioning why I don’t go more often 😂...

went to go lace swap my Onyx that came in today from GOAT and wouldn't you know it.....i don't have any black 3m laces :sick::smh: welp ordered some off eBay, hopefully they show up before xmas. Waiting on the yeezy bear lace locks anyways

to be fair the shoes don't come with 3m laces, just regular.....fml i do have some :stoneface:
20201215_194411.jpg
20201215_194548.jpg

The 3m on the Onyx aren't as bright as the Mist, the diff patterns play a part in that, ripped the 3m laces and bear right out of my black 350s, not they need them :lol:

Last edited:
This restock brought resale prices down from around $900 so I think he's keeping true to his word.
Obviously he won’t say it in those words as far as it will “bring resale prices” but I get it, it’s just his sales pitch to think he’s going to help please the masses lol

when those all white 350s came out the second time around, that was the real example of what they should be like as far as a release when that one was from yeezy supply

Back
Top Bottom