Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My breds are so beat up I had to get another pair, what's with the shape ? Is something off ?

USPS is really terrible with not giving them much needed help havent had trouble with any other carriers in the last couple weeks

UPS :pimp:

USPS & UPS ARE THE WORST! PERIOD!

AND OK, THEY ARE BUSY THIS YEAR... JUST LIKE EVERY PRIOR YEAR. I WORK OFF DAYS AND IN THE DARK WITH NO COMPLAINTS, USPS SHOULD HAVE NO EXCEPTIONS. ITS LOGISTICS PRIME TIME, SO WORK AND GET IT OVER WITH.

JUST MY 2¢.

AND OK, THEY ARE BUSY THIS YEAR... JUST LIKE EVERY PRIOR YEAR. I WORK OFF DAYS AND IN THE DARK WITH NO COMPLAINTS, USPS SHOULD HAVE NO EXCEPTIONS. ITS LOGISTICS PRIME TIME, SO WORK AND GET IT OVER WITH.

JUST MY 2¢.
Bro, try to have some empathy. Amidst all the election chaos, unprecedented levels of mail-in voting, and Trump's efforts to hamstring the postal service - not to mention a pandemic that has millions of people stuck at home and local businesses unable to open for foot traffic - this is absolutely not like 'every prior year.' Really ignorant take imo

JUST MY 2¢.

This is clown talk. Folks are working around the clock doing mandatory OT on 12 hour shifts and the packages keep coming. COVID, the holiday season and understaffed postal facilities (thanks to the new Postmaster) have wreaked havoc on package delivery. And let’s not forget that we postal workers aren’t immune to COVID. Some plants that were already short handed are now worse off due to COVID, whether it be actual cases or quarantining employees.

Have several seats, sir. This is way bigger than “logistics”. You’ll get your packages when you get them. Hopefully they’ll get delayed some more though, since you have no ability to read the room and instead focus on “me, me, me”.

Bro, try to have some empathy. Amidst all the election chaos, unprecedented levels of mail-in voting, and Trump's efforts to hamstring the postal service - not to mention a pandemic that has millions of people stuck at home and local businesses unable to open for foot traffic - this is absolutely not like 'every prior year.' Really ignorant take imo

This is clown talk. Folks are working around the clock doing mandatory OT on 12 hour shifts and the packages keep coming. COVID, the holiday season and understaffed postal facilities (thanks to the new Postmaster) have wreaked havoc on package delivery. And let’s not forget that we postal workers aren’t immune to COVID. Some plants that were already short handed are now worse off due to COVID, whether it be actual cases or quarantining employees.

Have several seats, sir. This is way bigger than “logistics”. You’ll get your packages when you get them. Hopefully they’ll get delayed some more though, since you have no ability to read the room and instead focus on “me, me, me”.

NOT HERE FOR AN ARGUMENT.

BUT OK TO BOTH YOU GUYS.

judging by the amount of despair in here i’m guessing the “575,000” pairs were a myth?
Maybe it wasn't if 575k was global. Maybe that would mean half for the US so we're at 238k for the US.

The FLX stores I won at were flipping between pages to find my name so if I had to guess, I would say they each had around 200 pairs just for men. I can't say a ton were made but it would seem to me a pretty good amount were made; it just wasn't enough for the all beasts.

Last edited:

A friend shared this on IG. I know this sucks for everyone (shoutout frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds and thj5000 thj5000 ), but looks like they are really struggling. My 500s finally arrived from ADC the other day without warning, I hope the rest of y’alls arrive safely and before Christmas.

Plus they milking us this holiday season per usual. From thanksgiving to xmas they dont give us that double ot. And the main reason merkn us is the contract usps has with amazon. That **** makes up to over half the crap we deliver.

I shipped a PS5 to my brother using FedEx Smartpost (Fedex hands off to USPS) and it took over 3 weeks and there was no tracking after I dropped it off at the facility. I thought it was "lost" and tried dealing with claims then it showed up.

But I've used regular UPS and Fedex ground several times since and shipping times have been fine. Looks like USPS is the bottleneck. I won't ever use the shipping methods that hand off to USPS again, it's too mysterious and UPS/Fedex do not help you at all if something happens.

Anyone selling a dead stock pair in 8.5 ?
E1D42AB4-8FCF-4BCF-926F-78DFC198C5AE.jpeg

man calcite’s are so beautiful. I need to get a pair. I have aliens and mists, but I like how the calcifies are mostly a pure white/ not much grey in them like the aliens. Pattern looks cleaner. Those onyx reflective look dope too, but the colorway looks kinda brown to me which I don’t like.
Music to Be Murdered By (B-Side) dropped today. Thanks, Shady.

Opened up my breds that finally got delivered (wed) and man am I happy to finally own these. This was always my favorite 350 I just refuse to pay resale for any shoe especially considering what they were going for. My pair was made in china also so I guess thats a good thing?

I just tried my Breds on and I think they fit great. I went my normal 350 size and don’t notice any difference. Definitely not tight in my opinion as others were claiming.

Back
Top Bottom