Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just got a refund email from Adidas about my Bred 350 V2s.
Me too man wtf. Really wanted these, smh..
9B0FDB09-D4D2-4BD3-92DA-61AB101FF8DA.jpeg

So USPS lost the packages or something? Wtf

Anyone know if Adidas return policy changed for Yeezys? My Clay 700v3 showing 90 days now instead of the standard Yeezy 7 days?

For all the people who had your Breds refunded, Adidas needs to give every single one of you a pair before they even think about restocking them on some Adidas App access thing.

They definitely need too; I emailed them letting them know they should allow me to purchase the item and get free overnight shipping.

Last edited:
CAN SOMEONE FIND OUT IF WE WILL BE PUT ON A LIST TO GET THESE WHEN THEY RESToCK THEM??? BRED 350'S IM SALTY AS FUGG!!!

ill be super happy if they still come here in like a month. says they refunded me!

CAN SOMEONE FIND OUT IF WE WILL BE PUT ON A LIST TO GET THESE WHEN THEY RESToCK THEM??? BRED 350'S IM SALTY AS FUGG!!!

ill be super happy if they still come here in like a month. says they refunded me!

I had ordered a coat from Jcrew and they shipped it out via usps. 3 weeks went by and it didn't come so I got a refund, 3 weeks later the coat came.

Ended up getting them frozen blue Qntms for relatively cheap
General consensus is that they’re better quality than the basketballs or ??

Me too man wtf. Really wanted these, smh..
9B0FDB09-D4D2-4BD3-92DA-61AB101FF8DA.jpeg

So USPS lost the packages or something? Wtf

I spoke with an agent this morning and this is the convo and why they refunded.
  • agent:
    Thank you for patiently waiting. The reason for a refund is because the item is no longer possible to send over to you. I'm really really sorry for the inconvenience. I have coordinated also your request if we can resend an item to you, is it okay if we email you the feedback within this day? I just need to coordinate this one with our warehouse team.
    9:08 AM

• me:
    Sure

• agent:
    as a way of my appeasement, I'll be sending a 30% voucher to your email that you may use on your next purchase. I know this amount will not compensate you for what happened but please know that we're deeply sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused you.
    Rhonalhn

9:09 AM
  • me:
  • Why is the item no longer possible to send to me?

• I appreciate the 30% off but it's never useful on any worthy items

• I would love the chance to purchase the same item that was canceled from me BEFORE Adidas do their adidas access app
    9:11 AM
  • It's only right they allow me to purchase the item

• with free overnight shipping and not shipping from usps
    9:11 AM

• Was the package lost? What happens to the package now?
    9:12 AM
  • agent:
  • There is a This is because, if you haven't heard the news, Pitney Bowes and USPS have issues with the delivery of most of their package. Adidas needs to reclaim all the packages back to our warehouse and re-issue another shipping label that causes a delay for most of our orders. Possible, Pitney Bowes can no longer send the items to you due to a delivery issue. I have to coordinate this if the item will be sent back to us and will escalate your request we can resend the item back to you.
    9:12 AM
  • I will escalate your request if we can resend the item back to you.
    9:13 AM
  • me:
    Please coordinate this because it's highly unfair that due to incompetence that I and many other miss out on an item we want. 30% off is not sufficient gift for adidas incompetence especially when we can't use that 30% off on anything worthy

JD gave me a refund for the breds a long time ago and a glitched stock of $20 coupons to reconcile the loss. Was supposed to be $40 total but we have used $80 worth so far and there are still more available in my app. The tracking still shows never handed off to USPS.

No salt here but I wasn't thirsty for them to begin with... just an ok pair for me that I was willing to pay retail for.

idk bout yall but I'm in nyc and never really had any issues outside of covidchristmas shipping with usps

and i get alot of crap in the mail

I'm in NYC as well. USPS will delay my packages weeks on end (happened 4 times in the past 2 years). Granted I got refunds from the company and the item for free later on when they finally do deliver it.

Not sure if you heard.....but FedEx drivers were out there stealing PS5's....

Said they were the best of the 3, not that they didn’t have any issues. Also, in my own personal experience, I’ve had a UPS driver steal a pair of foams and USPS has lost my packages before-have no 0 issues with FedEx.

Back
Top Bottom