• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Why is this?

I own 4 pairs (2 QNTM, Barium, Frozen Blue BSKTBL)

Genuinely asking to you, and others that feel that way.
I think it's because they were hyped for so long and then so damn impossible to get when they dropped in Chicago.

I have a pair of Bariums. I like them. But they aren't amazing. They are comfortable but not as much as 350s/380s/v3s imo. And the ankle area is poorly designed. Cuts the Achilles but isn't really supportive.

They just didn't match the long built expectations.

I think it's because they were hyped for so long and then so damn impossible to get when they dropped in Chicago.

I have a pair of Bariums. I like them. But they aren't amazing. They are comfortable but not as much as 350s/380s/v3s imo. And the ankle area is poorly designed. Cuts the Achilles but isn't really supportive.

They just didn't match the long built expectations.

Thanks for the response. I can understand how the hype could lead to disappointment. Fortunately, I haven’t experienced any issues with the Achilles, or problems with support.

Thanks for the response. I can understand how the hype could lead to disappointment. Fortunately, I haven’t experienced any issues with the Achilles, or problems with support.
Also the build/structure of the shoe is off. Not well balanced at all. It’s almost like the shoe is too high(or too wide?). I hate the lacing system and the colorways that have dropped(except the OG) are just ok. IMO the 700 v3 delivered on all its hype. It’s the only yeezy I have been wearing lately. They really need to go all in with that model.

I can admit that the v3 is more comfortable than the QNTM but the QNTM aesthetics win by a mile over the V3s for me. I’m a big fan of the silhouette. But I can also admit the colorways haven’t been that fantastic, but I can say the same for V3’s. Azaels are the only v3s that I’m really fond of. The rest are kinda meh and I’ve had the alvahs and azareths. But that’s my preference

Also the build/structure of the shoe is off. Not well balanced at all. It’s almost like the shoe is too high(or too wide?). I hate the lacing system and the colorways that have dropped(except the OG) are just ok. IMO the 700 v3 delivered on all its hype. It’s the only yeezy I have been wearing lately. They really need to go all in with that model.

Thanks for clarifying. I can’t disagree the build is a little odd. It is definitely an aesthetics vs functionally. I do, however, find them quite comfortable once broken in. The laces are quite long, but that is my only personal flaw.

I do not own any v3 (my size 15 goes for crazy amounts on resell), but love the look of that model.

Does anyone know for the ash stone, can I buy and have them shipped to someone I knew in France? The billing would be my address here in the USA, shipping would be France. Or would my friend have to order them as well?

BCCBA2E4-7DAF-4C40-90DB-DFC1688A41FD.jpeg
Finally Un-DS after 4 years 😎

mine still DS

I'm quite shocked Ye and Adidas would put out a shoe that radical and that unfinished looking.
Such a cheap construction and it shows. From concept to execution was a swing and a miss. I've liked every single model Ye has ever created, but this is truly the first pair I wouldn't pay to wear.

Between these and the 350 over saturation, Adidas has me asleep in 2k21.

I'm quite shocked Ye and Adidas would put out a shoe that radical and that unfinished looking.
Such a cheap construction and it shows. From concept to execution was a swing and a miss. I've liked every single model Ye has ever created, but this is truly the first pair I wouldn't pay to wear.

Between these and the 350 over saturation, Adidas has me asleep in 2k21.
adidas bringing back the forums, Jerry Loreno doing his own thing for adidas basketball and more yeezy 700 v1s make 2021 better than the previous two years.

More 700's? You mean the impossible to buy Sun 700's that I actually wanted? LOL that's why Adidas keeps losing. Every time I actually want something from them, it's damn near impossible to buy. Rehasing the same models over and over, introducing new ones that aren't fully fleshed out, and adding Jerry "I steal everyone's s***" Lorenzo ain't exactly that exciting to me. But to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom