• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
55E2CDF5-0C43-4F91-9A6D-E441892A1901.jpeg

Any place where I can use a code for the Quantum basketballs? I know I'm days late. Don't really follow Yeezy's but love the quantum because it reminds me of old school Adidas basketball sneakers.

Also, how should I size?

Any place where I can use a code for the Quantum basketballs? I know I'm days late. Don't really follow Yeezy's but love the quantum because it reminds me of old school Adidas basketball sneakers.

Also, how should I size?

SNS has a 10% off coupon "SNEAKERS" and have some smaller sizes available: https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/50054/adidas-yeezy-basketball

Packer still have a few scattered sizes left and there's a 10% off coupon for your first purchase if you sign up for their newsletter: https://packershoes.com/collections/yeezy/products/adidas-yeezy-bsktbl-quantum

Appreciate it. Any advice on sizing?

Not so sure myself.
In my Bariums I went my 700v1 size (half down) and length wise it was OK, but the toebox is really low so my toes don't have any room to move. So for these QNTM Basketballs I went my usual TTS to hopefully fix the toebox issue and they're currently enroute to me.

Im wide foot so personally recommend going half size up. If not ur pinky toes finna be eatttn

Where is the safer bet? Confirmed or yeezysupply. At work and only can use my fone

Question for the Quantums, do you prefer the Lifestyle or the Basketball? as far as the very first colorway?

Where is the safer bet? Confirmed or yeezysupply. At work and only can use my fone
Get in queue for YS before 9 and then at 9 enter on Confirmed

edit: anyone know what the max chrome users for YS is? Still 3?

Did it ever get figured out why some cards are just flat out refused on YS and Confirmed?

My Wells Fargo card fails every time. It doesn't even try to ping it through. I can usually get through on my local state credit union card.

Back
Top Bottom