• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
1FA560FB-A024-4163-88D3-A4A8A9A86BA4.jpeg

Do I remember correctly that the people said the quality/materials of the Salt 700s was trash? Tempted to grab Salts or Analogs since I missed out on these. I only have OG Wave Runner 700s and I've been wanting another pair of the silhouette but I never seem to be able to hit on releases.

Do I remember correctly that the people said the quality/materials of the Salt 700s was trash? Tempted to grab Salts or Analogs since I missed out on these. I only have OG Wave Runner 700s and I've been wanting another pair of the silhouette but I never seem to be able to hit on releases.
I’d go with Analogs, they’re a very nice color in hand.

The analog follows the quality of the waves except in color blocking.
Salt 700 are better material wise due to all suede panels instead of the felt like material on the wave/analogs.

I just don’t see it with the 700 v2’s. I didn’t bother to enter because I knew I wouldn’t keep em. IMO they look like a dad shoe gone too far. Personally I think the v1 nailed the look while still being modern, v2’s look generic like monarchs to me.

As soon as I start getting alerts from GOAT and StockX and all those other resell apps, it's a wrap...and the phone is blowing up |l

Been a drought on Confirmed, snkrs 2.0 😔

ICON status for a minute need to move back down one that's where I get some success

All 700's are A1 quality.

Back
Top Bottom