Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
CDAE7639-D32F-4785-B718-794B02243A97.jpeg

🤔

That's Ye's sample pair though. The ones we got don't reflect like that. I wish they did! haha

1616168581200.jpeg

Im schleep, aged statics imo, i did cop those sea teals today tho

Thinking about offing these yeshaya rf’s for a pair of vantas

$100 over retail is often a W... your eyes are wide shut. :rofl:

sad thats what the game has come to, paying $100 over msrp is considered a win :lol:

Last edited:
sad thats what the game has come to, paying $100 over msrp is considered a win :lol:

Come to? How long have you been into shoes bro? 30 minutes?

If you get everything for retail there is an ultra high probability you are buying "a bunch" of stuff you don't even really want... they're just available/sitting.

But do you, no judgment here...

Come to? How long have you been into shoes bro? 30 minutes?

If you get everything for retail there is an ultra high probability you are buying "a bunch" of stuff you don't even really want... they're just available/sitting.

But do you, no judgment here...

been in it too long

its still amazing to me, and yes majority of my stuff is retail, a couple i had to fork over extra because its inevitable at this point, but thats the team I rep till death

but ill gladly sell u something a $100 or more over msrp what u looking for i got chu :lol:

I wanna like the ash pearls but the grey/tan split down the middle bothers me. Actually the only thing I like is the midsole.

been in it too long

its still amazing to me, and yes majority of my stuff is retail, a couple i had to fork over extra because its inevitable at this point, but thats the team I rep till death

but ill gladly sell u something a $100 or more over msrp what u looking for i got chu :lol:

All good brodi.

Got covellites in the other day…that blue is CRAZY
F91A7899-19D3-4679-840D-C8DD7DC56654.jpeg
70A1ACCA-E4BF-4C9E-8365-02FECDFA24A9.jpeg
These are nice as hell. I just feel like its too much have wild colourway's for most shoes. 380's have been consistently nice & different, just aren't not marketed that.

Forgot i entered the SNS raffle for a sz 10 Ash Pearl tomorrow.

Don't think I can make it to the pick up. Either take the 15 dollar loss in processing fees or go out of my way to get these.

I’m 0 for 2 so far on the Ash Pearl raffles. Funny to me that people assume 350s are popular anymore. As we know, most are buying to resell anyway but that means it’s “popular”

ash pearls starting with size US9 on the european confirmed app
smh wanted to enter for my friend...

is it the same on the US app???

Back
Top Bottom