Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
That chemical smell for sure, I've heard about it but I've never smelled it for myself. lol

And I wouldn't worry about sizing if you don't have crazy wide feet, I have some 350 v2s that fit me in a 10 fine with the insole after I break them in, so I feel like 10.5 for me should be manageable but my worry with these were that the little ribs on the side wouldn't ease up and I frankly don't need the foot pain right now.

I will say the knit itself is a good bit tighter than what you'd expect from 350s, but I don't think it's thick enough that it won't break in just the same.

Received my package. I thought I received the wrong item. Haven't opened it yet. Surprised the box is smaller than the slides. It's not as wide, a little taller but more narrow. I'll try them on with the black Calabasas socks later tonight.

What retailers 😳😳😳

Bait did a raffle for them.

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 3.34.37 PM.png

One more raffle for the slides from TDI. It ends at 6PM PST tonight.

Last edited:
Never had a pair smell so bad out of the box and I buy used sneakers.

0FD9FB61-3372-4C09-AA47-6E9C40398E71.jpeg

Tight as HELL, TTS 9.5EE and usually 10 is good in every leather/mesh Yeezy and 10.5 works with all the knit ones with the insoles left in. These clamped my feet so hard in 10.5.

are they still made in Germany?

I'm happy with my 450s. I went .5 up like my usual 350 sizing. With Calabasas socks, it fit slightly tight. Toebox area was fine. Going up to 11.5 would have too much space in the toebox area. Hopefully it stretches slightly over wears. Also, the smell is not bad. It smells like industrial fabric, so not bad at all. It's nothing like the AMM Jordan 3s, which has a really strong paint/chemical smell to it. For reference I placed the shoes on the slides box. The 450 box reminds me of Vans.

Yeezy 450.jpg

Also, the smell is not bad. It smells like industrial fabric, so not bad at all. It's nothing like the AMM Jordan 3s, which has a really strong paint/chemical smell to it.
What's funny is I told a homie about the smell and they asked if they were like the AMMs did but mine never smelled so I don't even know. lol

The smell from mine is definitely coming from the midsole area, could even be the glue they used for the outsole.

Never had a pair smell so bad out of the box and I buy used sneakers.

0FD9FB61-3372-4C09-AA47-6E9C40398E71.jpeg

Tight as HELL, TTS 9.5EE and usually 10 is good in every leather/mesh Yeezy and 10.5 works with all the knit ones with the insoles left in. These clamped my feet so hard in 10.5.
Weird

Went same size as all my yeezys and they fit fine...not sure why people suggest sizing up tbh

Pure slides came in yesterday from the restock on YS last week.

They have that triangular upper loop like the enflames and the 13 fits like a 12, lmao.

They are super squishy so I think they might have changed them all. Production date 2/21.

Only other pair I had was size 5 bone from the OG drop and they were not soft like these....

Pure slides came in yesterday from the restock on YS last week.

They have that triangular upper loop like the enflames and the 13 fits like a 12, lmao.

They are super squishy so I think they might have changed them all. Production date 2/21.

Only other pair I had was size 5 bone from the OG drop and they were not soft like these....

QFT

the OG bone are nothing like these Pure that I got yesterday

Pure are more comfortable and the enclosure part isn't as tight fitting, a huge improvement

QFT

the OG bone are nothing like these Pure that I got yesterday

Pure are more comfortable and the enclosure part isn't as tight fitting, a huge improvement

Guessing maybe you were stoned when posting this reply. Yikes.

did anybody hit on mono cinders here?

Still waiting on shipping. Think they might get cancelled... if so, they will turn into more dark slates.

Last edited:
I should've asked this question before I ordered them, but if I'm a size 9 in most Nike's will I be safe w/ a size 9 in the 450's?

Back
Top Bottom