Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Mono Cinders finally arrived from overseas.

I like them but my normal 350 size was a miss - Size 12.

Because there is no flex on the mouth, I was not able to slide them on with thick socks - it may be possible but I tugged on them pretty hard without success. The mono-filament material is pretty stubborn. Even the laces are sort of bent from the factory lace knot.

Will try again with thinner socks but I may have to sell and go a size up if I want to keep these in the collection.

I can appreciate the new concept, but going forward, will probably not rock with the plastic Yeezy 350. I hate having to buy a shoe that is too long so it fits.

cinder 1.JPG

cinder 2.JPG

Hit my DMs with cost if you sell.

Yeah, it's most definitely gonna be hard, especially if it's a Yeezy Day drop.

Damn. I aint really a Yeezy head. Never even attempted to cop a pair before. Waverunners are the ones I ever really cared for. Was hoping this go around would be fairly easy, but I guess not lol. And I did hear they are droppin on Yeezy day too. Got any tips for me? :nerd:

Seems like they took forever but finally arrived. Definitely fit smaller than 350’s and foams. Went up .5 but still fit very snug. Could have actually went up a whole size. No way are these TTS.
1DBAAD93-D5DA-46EC-A098-8A8882785B4D.jpeg

I'm not so sure because they seem long enough to be true to size to me. It's more about how tight the area under the laces is from that makes it seem small.

I'm not so sure because they seem long enough to be true to size to me. It's more about how tight the area under the laces is from that makes it seem small.

I have 10 pair of 350’s and 2 pair of foams all size 10. They fit perfectly. These 450’s are a 10.5 and fit slightly smaller than all my 350’s. That’s the reason the Adidas site said to go up .5

**** YEEZY Day. That was my worst day on the internet. I was online for like 12hrs straight & felt drained n depressed afterwards. I'll never forget that trash *** day, but at least I had this thread. I was legit happy anytime someone got through b/c I knew they sat through some pure bull**** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom