Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Caving in and grabbing some Foam runners. TTS? Im a 9.5 in Jordan 1’s, 10 in 350’s, 9.5 in Waverunners. Im assuming go with the 10?
unless you have wide feet or want them roomy id say go with a 9

The foams are TTS with a lil tad bit extra.

My snug 350 size is a 12 and 12 works very well for me in foams. But I am also a size 12 in AJ1's and I am a wide footer.

Can't really make a suggestion for ya, but that's been my experience after owning/trying on 3 different colorways and beating the life out of 1 pair.

Should also add, if you go snug and it prohibits you from enjoying them with a nice pair of socks (medium thickness, to thick), you might get some serious ankle rub. Too tight is not suggested...

Village People vibe.
I'm not seeing it. Show me.
1629131705405.png

Anyone have Yeezy socks? Curious what size S/M are Vs L/XL. More specifically the Bouclette socks

We haven’t even seen this happen to 350 V2s… Even with massive stock on some releases, cws most people hate like Citrins haven’t gone below retail.
no one said below retail - but the 350v2 has def been flooded - if you really want a pair at retail its not that hard to do. remember the circle pic with like 50 foam colors - all of those are coming.

How many times you gonna make posts about the future of foams and how buying this or that or basically any sneaker for resale is an "L"

You a broke pocket watching clown

Pipe down
just trying to help out the fam - paying resale now is like when ppl paid 1.5k for zebras only to see them restock multiple times. I do think paying resale just perpetuates the problem of sneaker culture. And no I'm not broke - I make 190k a year at a big sw firm.

Back
Top Bottom