Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Still can't believe I hit on a pair of foams! Been trying for them and the slides from the beginning. (I guess no one really wanted them... plenty of stock! :rofl: )
Screenshot_20210920-081118_Chrome.jpg

Still can't believe I hit on a pair of foams! Been trying for them and the slides from the beginning. (I guess no one really wanted them... plenty of stock! :rofl: )
Screenshot_20210920-081118_Chrome.jpg
Hell nah, I put my bid in on those foams and struck out. You’re about to have your mind blown by the comfort. I hated the silhouette initially but the comfort is undeniable and I’m starting to come around on the look. Still can only be worn with shorts or sweats with a taper.

I copped Ararat’s but I want a darker colorway. They track dirt and every scuff shows, I may turn them to beaters since you can’t really wear them out.

Hell nah, I put my bid in on those foams and struck out. You’re about to have your mind blown by the comfort. I hated the silhouette initially but the comfort is undeniable and I’m starting to come around on the look. Still can only be worn with shorts or sweats with a taper.
I’ve been hearing that for a while now. The comfort in these are great! I’m so fortunate to finally see them in hand. . .

The og kanye look was with sweatpants tucked into socks. I couldn’t imagine wearing these with jeans unless they are folded up. Letting the bottoms fall to these sounds disastrous. You gotta let the shoe be the shoe , trying to cover it with another material is a step backwards.

I’m torn on them tbh. Never had the 700 so not familiar with the sizing or comfort. I also dont wanna spend $220 + tax/shipping for a shoe that doesn’t fit and then try to flip it

im a 13-14. I prefer 14s but sometimes they are too big and sometimes 13s fit okay but I’d prefer a little extra room. Ive got 350s and they all fit differently

To me, the 700 MNVN is much tighter than other 700s excluding the V3 which is also tight. I think a full size up is needed at a minimum.

So 9.5 in these Dsrt Boots was STILL too small for you, even though you go sz9 in 350v2s?

If I'm 9.5 in 350v2s, I think I'd need to get at least a 10 or even a 10.5 to fit normally?
I have the 700V2 in a 10, the 500 in a 10 & the 350v2 in 10.5 (I could likely fit a 10). I pulled the trigger on the DSRT BT in a 10.5. I'll chime in once they deliver regarding my experience with fit.

Seller on StockX accepted my Bid(Boots) on the 16th and still waiting for them to ship em out. Probably didn’t have them in hand lol.

Usually a 10.5 and went for a 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom