Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sold my red foams for 345 local pickup on Craigslist dude drove from Manhattan to the bronx mad chill dude . The bills was real too had to check lol 😆 . no fees or shipping straight sale .
Dude must be incredibly stupid to travel AND pay $100+ over what they resell for

I smell cap

Although there are some really low IQ folks in the community so I guess you never know

Congrats on your jugg either way

C6C2606D-6A83-47BE-B283-07B7CC2ECD5D.jpeg
449E1715-66C3-49B5-8CBA-329C3398FB35.jpeg
Regret letting these go sometimes 😫

Dude must be incredibly stupid to travel AND pay $100+ over what they resell for

I smell cap

Although there are some really low IQ folks in the community so I guess you never know

No cap bro some young white dude I even asked him how come he didn’t get it online he said he wasn’t gonna wait on shipping and money not an issue either way I ain’t care a sale is a sale .

Can the winners that hit on confirm chime in on if they have been hittin on foams before on the app or just recently hit? I feel like its only the recurring winners that continue to hit. The people that continue to take Ls dont seem to break out of that cycle lol

Correct me if I'm wrong..but it just seems like its only certain selected accounts that will hit. There isnt really a randomness to it. Since the ones that take Ws, seem to also get Ws multiple sizes (ie toddler, youth, adult sizes and etc.)

Was just charged for the blue round jacket again…. Stupid ish says eta 12/20. Between this and anti social social club, not a big fan of the pre-order model. Dogs bollocks imho.

Can the winners that hit on confirm chime in on if they have been hittin on foams before on the app or just recently hit? I feel like its only the recurring winners that continue to hit. The people that continue to take Ls dont seem to break out of that cycle lol

Correct me if I'm wrong..but it just seems like its only certain selected accounts that will hit. There isnt really a randomness to it. Since the ones that take Ws, seem to also get Ws multiple sizes (ie toddler, youth, adult sizes and etc.)

Before this win I’ve hit on minerals and sands on confirmed. I usually have pretty good luck on confirmed. I have taken Ls on some releases on confirmed (took an L on the two foams prior to minerals and sands). Not sure if creator club status means anything But I’m icon.

I have decent luck with Confirmed, but have yet to hit on any foams. I finally hit a pair of the slides during the last Soot release, though I wanted Pures. Hit on MX Oats and some 500s recently, but haven't hit on the last few 700s (but have hit multiple wave runner restocks).

Reached out to Adidas today about my stolen MX Oats. They’re refunding me. I hope my file claimed @ fedex gets the perpetrator fired.

Could be sizes dependent. I'm a size 8 and have never hit on the Confirmed app since it's inception. Maybe there are just more size 8 entries 🤷‍♂️

I smell cap

The city to the Bronx is not a chore of a drive at all. :lol:

I have decent luck with Confirmed, but have yet to hit on any foams. I finally hit a pair of the slides during the last Soot release, though I wanted Pures. Hit on MX Oats and some 500s recently, but haven't hit on the last few 700s (but have hit multiple wave runner restocks).
whats your creator status?

The outer side of the 500s look so good. The medial side is what makes me dislike the shoe; the medial side design looks like a huge gap in the shoe.
I can see how that may be off putting. I do enjoy how they look form a birds eye view. Now the highs, I don't have the same feeling about, the design doesn't work as a high imo.

Back
Top Bottom