Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
my ritual is to go back and read posts that i missed since i can't keep up on drop day...
amazing how predictions can be so wrong, it's kinda funny (no shots at op)

Still standing by that once all the undercutting ends.

700s will go back up to 600-700s.

I know. I meant specifically

He said that YS might not be getting them. YS threw up the WaveRunner page. Bunch of too-cool-for-school kids were on some slick **** and quoted him saying YS might not be getting them.

It happens to the best of them. That’s the cycle on here. Sooner or later the nter with the scoop gets it wrong, and everybody bashed him for it. He says **** it I won’t give up anymore info

FullSizeRender.jpg

In complete shock right now. Received this pair from Adidas. No adidas confirmation email, no tracking, endless paypal loop, I didn't get charged AT ALL. No pending/posted charges. I wonder if i'll get charged eventually? Crazy :wow:
Same boat here. Got all the tracking and confirmation tho. But still havent been charged yet and that pair is already in Ohio on its way to StockX.

He also always said he doesn’t have info on ys very clearly it was just what he was hearing

2-3 cats were in here specifically bringing back the post of what FOT5 said and bashing him by saying he shouldn't have said any of that bs rumors in the first place. But the same dudes are also high key relying on FOT5's info every release

Today’s the day I’ll likely give up hope of YS shipping my 700’s...

Hopefully I get the email today so I don’t end up paying resell tomorrow :smh:

Back
Top Bottom