• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
y'all will believe anything

how many times we heard 'gonna be a easy cop' and then not one person gets through/YS sells out in 15 min :lol:
U obviously didnt understand the point of my post

Ill say it again

There will be close to if not 1mil pair

Demand is WAY higher than quantity so to you and the people agreeing with you, it will just feel like any other L

If youre like me and nearly always hit on confirmed, itll feel just like any other W

Are you seriously expecting basically the most popular and sought after yeezys (especially by "new SNeAkeRheADS" who consider these "gRaiLS") to be easily obtained or not sell out within minutes (during christmas season)? Have some sense bro

If denying that these will be plentiful makes u feel better about your imminent L cool, but it doesnt make it reality

Last edited:
Pairs of Belugas selling at only $340 prerelease seems like a sign for good stock.
7F1DF6AC-A06D-463A-9275-C859DE93723E.png

Exactly this guy gets it

Dont listen to old head clowns who take Ls on every drop :lol:
I’ve gotten an L on every drop I’ve tried for this year. Went for Wave Runners and every foam runner.

Last Yeezy I bought for retail were Bred 350s last year. Won two raffles and the draw the adidas app. Hopefully the Belugas have similar or more stock.

I’ve gotten an L on every drop I’ve tried for this year. Went for Wave Runners and every foam runner.

Last Yeezy I bought for retail were Bred 350s last year. Won two raffles and the draw the adidas app. Hopefully the Belugas have similar or more stock.
Sorry to hear that fam, ive hit on everything i tried for on confirmed except knit runner bts and vermilion foams (which was a blessing since they changed sizing on em anyway and they the weakest cw of all foams)

You think there would be any luck for someone (such as myself) that has never tried to cop a sneaker, to get this when they restock?
It’s all luck basically. Go to soleretriever.com next week and enter all the raffles you can.

Yeezy Supply is basically impossible now, so is Foot Locker and pretty much every site on drop day.

Raffles are basically your best shot.

U obviously didnt understand the point of my post

Ill say it again

There will be close to if not 1mil pair

Demand is WAY higher than quantity so to you and the people agreeing with you, it will just feel like any other L

If youre like me and nearly always hit on confirmed, itll feel just like any other W

Are you seriously expecting basically the most popular and sought after yeezys (especially by "new SNeAkeRheADS" who consider these "gRaiLS") to be easily obtained or not sell out within minutes (during christmas season)? Have some sense bro

If denying that these will be plentiful makes u feel better about your imminent L cool, but it doesnt make it reality

Sorry to hear that fam, ive hit on everything i tried for on confirmed except knit runner bts and vermilion foams (which was a blessing since they changed sizing on em anyway and they the weakest cw of all foams)

I understand what you're saying, and I'm saying there will never be a million pairs to begin with. You going off the same IG accounts as everyone else? People have said this COUNTLESS TIMES about various colorways and models, and they were wrong every single time. People wanna believe they'll be able to cop, but in the end they can't cause what matters to Yeezy more than anything is hype. And you don't have to worry about me taking an L, I'm not going for them.

dude thinks he's an elite sneakerhead cause confirmed blesses him

Interesting last couple pages & good to be back in the thread. All I can say is another year and the only holiday pair I’m excited for is another retro v2, also in a time when we have mass delays and cancelled releases due to the import situation YALL rlly think 1m pairs will be ready to go on rd??:lol:
So happy to have a chance to get these back

dude thinks he's an elite sneakerhead cause confirmed blesses him
Nah thats just you projecting and drawing connections between two unrelated statements out of frustration. I think im just lucky and adidas favors my account for some reason

I dont even consider myself a "sneakerhead" lmao that's corny

I have no idea if the 1M pairs rumor is true. But I wouldn't be surprised if the quantity is substantial. It's a great way to steal the shine away from Nike during the holidays. And I remember when the Waverunners restocked on YS, it sat. Here's hoping that the Belugas RF are plentiful, so everyone that wants a pair, gets a pair.

Nah thats just you projecting and drawing connections between two unrelated statements out of frustration. I think im just lucky and adidas favors my account for some reason

I dont even consider myself a "sneakerhead" lmao that's corny
who frustrated? lmao

anyway congrats on the sure-cop

So when these Belugas Reflectives sellout instantly everywhere, what the "Yeezys are Dead" crowd gonna say :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom