Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezy jacket is trash, as is most of his clothing. Made by people who have money to make you look like you are homeless.

Also, when it comes to coats... well, lets just say I have more nice jackets than most people have shoes on this site. Wouldnt stuff that trash in my coat closet if Kanye brought me one himself.

20211204_111624.jpg

Waiting on my Polo southwestern down jacket as we speak.

Screenshot_20220114-080748_Outlook.jpg
need a fit pic on that down jacket ASAP

Yeezy jacket is trash, as is most of his clothing. Made by people who have money to make you look like you are homeless.

Also, when it comes to coats... well, lets just say I have more nice jackets than most people have shoes on this site. Wouldnt stuff that trash in my coat closet if Kanye brought me one himself.

20211204_111624.jpg

Waiting on my Polo southwestern down jacket as we speak.

Screenshot_20220114-080748_Outlook.jpg
Are you more of a jacket guy? Or a hoodie guy? Like can you rock both or are you predominantly jacket?

Most people who collect sneakers just collect sneakers and don't care about the rest of the fit. they put on a hoodie on and call it a day. outerwear is as important as sneaker imo
That’s cause they want their sneaker to pop. No one wants a complete iced out fit that completely distracts from the shoe.

Man went crazy with the pinky ring, I don't want no problems
It's that pinky ring ****, the legend of masked kid
Shoot out the speakers when my guns get jurassic
Who am I? Superbad, dolemite classic
The vandal's back, hands on Angela Bassett
I handle my plastic, gunplay I mastered
No coke, dope mixed down with acid on record
Broken down and crafted in seconds
Lady's choice, the golden voice still peppered
Better, respect it, ***** believe
I pull rabbits out, tricks up my sleeves
I air out the showroom, the **** can breathe
Fix your weave, behold my expertise
I got my uzi back (you dudes is wack, face it the Wu is back, what)
I got my uzi back (you dudes is wack, face it the Wu is back, what)

Imagine being a grown man and everytime you "pOsT a FiT" on social media you send it to a huge group chat full of people just as insecure and dependent on this circle jerk group to immediately like and comment a bunch of bull**** on it so that it gets better engagement, and then perceiving all your forced likes and comments as some sort of validation that you aren't just a tryhard cornball. Then imagine trying to downplay justify or deflect this very obvious desperate clown activity when someone calls you on it cuz you can't even admit to yourself how big of a bozo you are. Endless Ls, cancerous even

Last edited:
That’s cause they want their sneaker to pop. No one wants a complete iced out fit that completely distracts from the shoe.

i dont think thats true for everyone. for me, i dont want want my shoes to outshine my fit and vice versa. there's absolutely a pretty wide area between bone dry shoes are the only thing that stand out, and trend setter high fashion. theres a lot of room to be basic and still wear kicks you feel are dope. but thats just me

324E2F5D-9A5F-4FF4-8F7F-3FDB43674B96.png
1642433292829.png
1642433432415.png

Anyone else hyped for blue stripes? I haven't touched this thread in years lol but I'm excited for these.
I’m worried that people who were initially hating on them (I.e. all the “ThEsE lOoK lIkE bLuE lIvEs MaTtEr 350s!” idiots on social media/sneaker Twitter) are all going to flip and they’re going to be difficult to secure at retail as a result.

Back
Top Bottom