Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I agree. It really didn't. My cousin was wearing his pair of pirate blacks and I was just looking at them saying that I would choose static black v2s all day. V2 shape >>> v1. What surprises me is how they haven't put the v1 print on v2s. I think those would look pretty dope.
I do wonder if the design of the V1s has been so badly faked that they wanted to differentiate/distance themselves from it. It’s odd because it’s a great print but we haven’t seen anything resembling a retro and the fact that we’re now getting V2 retros before V1s makes me think the V1 and that print has been vaulted for good.

I do wonder if the design of the V1s has been so badly faked that they wanted to differentiate/distance themselves from it. It’s odd because it’s a great print but we haven’t seen anything resembling a retro and the fact that we’re now getting V2 retros before V1s makes me think the V1 and that print has been vaulted for good.
Tbh I think the amount of fakes we've seen from like mall carts making them light up shoes and sh*t made me kinda hate the v1 lol.

NMDs aren't even comfortable.
Mesh R1s definitely were not. The Primeknit R2s were decent but everybody hated the R2’s design so it was a wash, really lol

I really do hate how they killed the R1s though, I still think it is/was a great design but they killed it with so many nonsense cws.

Mesh R1s definitely were not. The Primeknit R2s were decent but everybody hated the R2’s design so it was a wash, really lol

I really do hate how they killed the R1s though, I still think it is/was a great design but they killed it with so many nonsense cws.
The knit on pk R1s were amazing its just how flat the boost was. It was too thin.

NPD. NMD R1 was 8th best selling shoe in the US last year across all brands.
I think women really love R1s tbh, I’ve seen far more women wearing them than men recently (I was someone who was big into them, still have a few pairs). They seem to be part of the uniform (for weightlifting) at my local gym lol

I’m jealous you guys have a pair (or more) of V1s.. I wish they retroed them with the V2 tooling (like a V1.5). It wouldn’t be too complicated to produce, given the sheer number of V2s they produce every year.

if youre willing to put in a little work, restoring v1's is pretty easy and you can get decent deal for most of them online now adays

Was thinking about reselling the Blue Tints, but just might keep them as a personal. Much better than the Dazzling Blues coming up later this year.
What do you think about the blue tints vs the MX blues? I feel like they’re more comparable, essentially the same colors. I’d probably rather have the MX’s but will try for the blue tints too.

What do you think about the blue tints vs the MX blues?
Idk, I don't really like either of them. I feel like Blue Tints are more of a girl shoe, just because of that color. Not saying that men can't rock em...

And the MX Blues are just weird to me.

Someone asked me to post this coat when I got it so, like to hear it here it go!

20220119_160610.jpg

Back
Top Bottom