• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yo genuine question
is squid games as huge there as it is here?

Half the Halloween costumes here were Squid games based

My man got the belt phone case still. Move that phone over so we can see the bluetooth in the ear too playa. :pimp:

I dont do Bluetooth in the ear, I got so use to it not being allowed in uniform that I never jumped on that ship, also I hate having my phone in my pocket it's annoying, and I don't understand how people put them in they back pockets either and then mad when they screen crack from sitting on them, idc this my fanny pack and I will not let go so long as Otterbox keeps me going

I can respect this fit OG. The phone clip really tells me you about it . Just missing the Bluetooth!

What part of Korea you in?

Waegwan/Chilgok, Camp Carroll

I usually stop in for release day hijinks and kumbaya Ls, but I just read through 20 pages of straight comedy

I'm a permanent resident now 😂

It's been wild

So can someone hep me out - when are the blush 500s dropping? I thought it was the 22nd but I guess not. My girl wants them and I don't want to pay resell (even for a used pair) if they are about to drop again.

FNL coming through with the EA. I was on maybe 5 mins after and I had the hardest time carting and checking out any size. Size 9 shouldn’t have been that difficult. Had to eventually settle for my wife’s size since 9 was “unable to add to cart” after 10 mins. Everything 10.5 and up was gone maybe 10-15 mins after 6am pst

7F5B40E8-537E-465C-8B3D-E89B480651FA.jpeg

JD worked for me as well, but still not for my 9. Tried regular checkout, PP, apple pay, nothing worked for a while. I got on at 6 pst, but didn't think to check rewards till 5 mins later. Finally checked out 5.5 at 6:15 after numerous attempts for 8.5-10. My 9 just never worked. Either wife will be happy or I'll just try to trade it for my size.

Got my email from SNS!!

Went 10 in most of my previous 350 v2s

Recently switched to 10.5 with the Light and MX

RF Belugas in a 10.5 were tighter than all previous pairs

Hoping this 11 is just right...if not, I'll have to find a trade.

My dawg not letting low batt stopping him from taking the mirror flick. :lol: What phone is that? I know Samsung rules the world over there.

Looking like a TI-83 though damn.

Note 10+ but it's my stateside phone, I was gonna grab the Fold3 while I was here but it's lack of expndable memory turned me off, why we letting phone companies get cheaper and cheaper and removing things from the phones I will never understand

Back
Top Bottom