Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Just cancelled my YZY gap hoodie order for the fact that they gonna ship in March , **** waiting 3 months

For anyone looking to cancel their order, go to the GAP live chat on their website and do it on there through a live agent , the customer service number in the email confirmation aren’t helpful at all
Online rep cancelled it in 2 mins

Birthday Suit,

i have this 50 favourite "albums" list that i’ve pretty much finished putting together. I'm just putting together everything else I listened to last year, and I'd love to share it with you folk. I’ll make a thread Friday. Also, Ye’s gap hoodies are fantastic. I can’t wait to get the black one in da mail.

From Our Lwa's Grace,

Marik
IMG_6738.PNG

Just cancelled my YZY gap hoodie order for the fact that they gonna ship in March , **** waiting 3 months

For anyone looking to cancel their order, go to the GAP live chat on their website and do it on there through a live agent , the customer service number in the email confirmation aren’t helpful at all
Online rep cancelled it in 2 mins
It literally tells you it'll ship in 4-8 weeks, so why would you place the order if you couldn't wait lol

well tell Will Ferrell to be ready to join me in pics
799h.gif

Need em, already have offers out if I can get it done before the drop without jumping off a cliff....

Earlier on, I was considering buying the blue ones and dying them black but I'll wait for an official drop.

Companies have done it for items in less time
This is the GAP we are talking about....with a YEEZY product....all of which means scale and volume is what they are looking for hence the price.....

If you want to have a small product line manufactured, shipped, and customer fulfilled you can absolutely do so in less then 3 to 4 weeks......unless its made in the US then it will be dramatically shorter but much more expensive due to the cost of labor...perfect example is NB which gets you top quality product to your door step in less then 14 days.

BUT

SCALE and VOLUME is what both GAP and YEEZY are trying to accomplish.

Yeezy can one off there own items and have them hand delivered at a premium expense using there Cody facilities....they partnered with GAP to leverage there manufacturing and distributions channels to again achieve Scale....

You have to be realistic in what is possible and what's not.

Back
Top Bottom