Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Its Balenciaga. Nothing about their fits are “traditional”. Its not for a dude who wants to wear just regular fit clothes. If thats what you (in general not you specifically) think this is then just skip it.

Thats what yzy gap is too. So i dont really understand when folks say to upsize so that theyll somewhat fit like their usual regular hoodie lol

jblfm23pydj81.jpg

Cav Empt is the goat at hoodies and crewnecks, also they got the perfect wide & cropped boxy look that Gap and ye can't seem to get right

Just underwhelmed with the collab... cav empt is usually what i go to when it comes to hoodies

Fair. Cav empt is cool, but my point was more its not really an alternative to these but if you rather spend money on a brand you mess with than these then thats a whole diff story.

Secondary market for the solids sure has taken a dive. Mine are finally arriving this week was thinking I could sell one to mostly offset the other but looking close to a break even now.

Black hoodie came in today. This thing is legit heavy. Just wish the body wasn't cropped. So like 6" longer would've been perfect. I wear my shirts untucked so it's going to look grunge hanging out the bottom.

Black hoodie came in today. This thing is legit heavy. Just wish the body wasn't cropped. So like 6" longer would've been perfect. I wear my shirts untucked so it's going to look grunge hanging out the bottom.

my blue is arriving today, very interested to see the fit/feel on it. I think that was the look that's supposed to go with this type of hoodie though. shirt showing underneath the bottom of the hoodie

Back
Top Bottom