• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
200.gif

Guys I took it a little personal but I’m ok now. picasso swerve picasso swerve seems like a genuine person and just likes to kid around. Instead of letting it slide I kinda acted like a d*ck on the internet. It’s all good 👍

Im saying. People get OD butthurt and its the internet. :lol: Cant take no jokes. Now we got this guy swanny swanny over here defending the honor of your dusty socks thinking he somebody. sprite remix sprite remix still believes I have fake followers as if I have 3mil followers and his girl follows me. We got James_O James_O over here…idk but always something with James, a dude with thumbs that dont bend and a dude on the train with Spiderman leggings.

But im the weird one.

Yall. :smh:

Just checked my confirmed app…. It said something something access 30
Minutes…. FML… WTF did I miss?!????

Im saying. People get OD butthurt and its the internet. :lol: Cant take no jokes. Now we got this guy swanny swanny over here defending the honor of your dusty socks thinking he somebody. sprite remix sprite remix still believes I have fake followers as if I have 3mil followers and his girl follows me. We got James_O James_O over here…idk but always something with James, a dude with thumbs that dont bend and a dude on the train with Spiderman leggings.

But im the weird one.

I still wanna know what those knit looking pants are. Might wanna cop for my spidey costume for this haloween, along with those red yeezys

Be careful fam. I have the 1st release of pure slides in a size 12 which is a full size bigger than my true size 11. Ordered the ochre in a size 12 and was swimming in them.
Whole point in me saying all this is to be careful listening to anyone about sizing but I think adidas/yeezy fixed the sizing on the slides.
Thanks for the caution man! So you think for the Onyx slide coming out soon I should go TTS?

But im the weird one.

3k6qyl.jpg

Welp, the 700 static drop is real but them shnits are $300…. Sigh.

I still have two DS creams, will go for em but it doesn’t feel like I thought it would. Ye shruggies.

350s rub the **** out of the back of my ankle wearing no shows. Hence why I personally don’t wear them. And on a different note I literally never gave one single ****s about a person’s socks. Most of us are like, going to work, etc. and aren’t worried about online **** bois who judge. In fact I think I will wear even ****tier socks from now just to piss those people off. How I roll.
Get different socks my man, damn

EA for me was just all that plastic stuff and two colorways from the ash pack I never cared about... only ever messed with the cinders and even those were returned to GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom