Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hit 3 slides, hit 2 foams, hit oreos today and people think confirmed is totally random??!?! Yea okay, clearly people's accounts are just hot right now. I used to be the same on kith drawings until recently. Would hit pretty much everything I tried for until maybe 2 months ago. The fact that the last yeezy I bought was black 700 mnvn, which I returned is the clear indicator that adidas and confirmed hate me. Used to be icon but they don't show no love so I dropped to level 3.

Finishline/JD show me more love for yeezys lately. Thank god since that's where I hit beluga rf, dazzling blue x2, and blue tint. As soon as they announced ys/confirmed only for the oreos, I knew it was a wrap.

Hit 3 slides, hit 2 foams, hit oreos today and people think confirmed is totally random??!?! Yea okay, clearly people's accounts are just hot right now. I used to be the same on kith drawings until recently. Would hit pretty much everything I tried for until maybe 2 months ago. The fact that the last yeezy I bought was black 700 mnvn, which I returned is the clear indicator that adidas and confirmed hate me. Used to be icon but they don't show no love so I dropped to level 3.

Finishline/JD show me more love for yeezys lately. Thank god since that's where I hit beluga rf, dazzling blue x2, and blue tint. As soon as they announced ys/confirmed only for the oreos, I knew it was a wrap.

I don't believe it's random. That's too many consecutive hits to believe that it's random :angry:
Still winless on Confirmed :angry:

Don’t think I can buy 350s anymore. I went from like 10 pair to 3, passed on beluga’s and todays Oreos. For me foam runners, 500 highs and QNTM’s are all that hold my attention these days.

All these wins might be because of icon status I had it for I think for I think 3 years now . I’m definitely going for another pair of waves my current ones are cooked .
65E2306C-E592-4740-8BD1-3D75777D5F22.jpeg

Bro just start over with a new email or start buying other adidas items. I didn’t think I’d pull all 3 slides and both foam runners but I did realize I have bought about $700 worth of non yeezy pairs since January and that possibly helped. I used to strike out on every slide and foam runner. I think I’ve just been super lucky lately if the amount of money I spent means nothing.
I'm using a new account for Waves. I don't like Adidas clothes or their other shoe offerings. Not buying crap I don't want to appease the app gawds.

I’ve been snagging a lot of ivy park items for my homegirls/women from work and a couple forums for myself
I would like to see better forum collabs because 70% are too subtle. probably the best adidas sneaker atm until
adi2000 releases

Surprised I hit on the Oreos.

Also sold my utility black 500s on stockx after bringing the price near 400 and some idiots selling for near 300.

Mighty these boots in a few days

Who needs Sprite when NT got Wombat. Can’t imagine him being married. “ Wife you lost your true shape and you’re a monstrosity. I can’t take you out in public. And don’t talk about India.” Just let it go. I’m just thankful I finally got a pair.

Back
Top Bottom