Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
2 hours after release:

004A74ED-F262-4B67-B2FD-AE8B254EE144.png

Shiiiiit, unfortunately that ain't gonna happen here in the U.S.

I know I said I don't mess with Yeezy Supply anymore and I don't, but I'm going all out trying to hit these waves for retail.

who wants to bet that if I open more than a single tab YS gonna call me a bot

****, they'll probly box me out even WITH a single tab

I’m not complaining, but is there a reason the Waverunners cost as much as they do? COVID, tech, Adidas knowing demand is high enough that they’ll sell them all anyway?
That's the og price.
I believe OG colorways will will keep the $300 retail price but the new colorways will be at the lower $240 price.

YS has been pretty terrible as of late, right? I need to decide if I want to wake up at 6AM to try on YS :sick:.
I can't even remember when the last time I've attempted on YS. Might've been the first Frozen Yellows - back when people were paying $2-3k for them :rofl:

Last edited:
My understanding is that India is the go-to supplier from now on, but I've already seen tags of the new pairs and they're definitely MII (unless for some reason stock was split between factories)

Oh man. I was hoping we'd get MIC pairs. The QC on the MII pairs I've seen is bad.

MIC PAIRS ARE NEVER COMING BACK

Seriously, I believe EVERY run, apart from the first release, have been MII

this should CEASE TO BE A TALKING POINT NOW. we've gotten 5+ runs of MII pairs and that isn't going to change.

I'm sorry but this comes up every. damn. time.

W on the Waves. Delete your second account!
Hope im on the win track again.
Sad for those who never hit but in seem like confirmed is good to loyal customers with single accounts? I also changed the
CCard dont now if that helped

MIC PAIRS ARE NEVER COMING BACK

Seriously, I believe EVERY run, apart from the first release, have been MII

this should CEASE TO BE A TALKING POINT NOW. we've gotten 5+ runs of MII pairs and that isn't going to change.

I'm sorry but this comes up every. damn. time.
yeah, i understand.

Was just hoping things might have been different this time around. But it is what it is.

Even if this winds up being an L (looking likely due to the size I entered for), I'm not too worried considering what StockX prices are like rn. Nothing at all like trying to buy them in '17/'18

I actually hit on END for my girl but come to find out the size (5 UK) is a 5.5 US smh. She’s a 6 in most shoes. I went with the logic of my sizing 8UK = 9US when I chose the size.I hope they still fit her.

Attachments

• D3807EF9-698F-4DAD-935F-19693480EB40.jpeg
    D3807EF9-698F-4DAD-935F-19693480EB40.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom