• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Do NOT do this.

700 v2's (and v1's) are not a narrow shoe. Your TTS will be fine. .5 up if you're REALLY worried about it will work. Full size up will have you in regret.

If you already go 12 in some shoe styles because you have wide feet, apply the same to your statics purchase.
I go full size up in 700s and it fits me perfectly fine and i have narrow feet.

I just have to sold my 1 size up 700 v2 static and lost $40 because I got my tts the other day for retail. I say tts. Go .5 up is ok but for me 1 size I’m swimming lol. I have narrow feet tho.

Do you even own Yeezy’s? Or do you just live in your purple ultraboosts?

Yeah, if we’re talking about the 700’s. If you’re saying I’m wrong about going a full size up on the 350 V2’s, then you are incredibly wrong. Man said he has wide feet.

Didn’t mean to direct any of that at you fam.
I own about 6. Analogs are probably my most used. You gottta get some waves in your life

The problem with doubling up on a shoe is when I look at them side by side I suddenly realize how beat my OG pair is :lol:

Anyone have any recs for replacement waverunner laces? that beautiful yellow looking like a dingy grey at this point

That dingy yellow will look proper after soaking them in detergent (kitchen / utensil) will do. Just a drop or 2. Trust.
The problem with doubling up on a shoe is when I look at them side by side I suddenly realize how beat my OG pair is :lol:

Anyone have any recs for replacement waverunner laces? that beautiful yellow looking like a dingy grey at this point

Anyone have advice for getting a gunk of glue outta the prime knit on 350’s? I just noticed a glue stain on the bottom part of the SPLY-350 on my dazzling blues. Only photo I have at the moment.
69EABAD4-6EAC-4BD5-9CC2-E675C3D16BE3.jpeg

just copped another pair of statics for 320, oooh what a time

Doubled up today too... Feels good

Feel like Waves and Statics dropping in the same month was the best thing to happen. Since money ain't being printed anymore it made A LOT of people have to make a choice, and WAY MORE people bet on Waves, making Statics "bricks" for the moment.

GLORIOUS!!!

zebras getting re-released for the 7937923th time is getting boring. What's it going to take to have the adidas yeezy brand collaborate with others designers/ companies

Adidas ain't slick. They know them joints gonna yellow and people are gonna want a fresh pair so they'll keep the Zebra restocks in rotation :lol:
the way mine yellowed with minimal wear is exactly why I WON'T be copping another pair.

I'd rather grab sesames tbh, but I'll prob pass on those too since at the end of the day it's still a 350

Back
Top Bottom