Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Lol we became members of this site the same year and you have 23,000 more posts than me. That tells me everything I need to know. You the gamer/nerd type 😂😂😂

You too busy getting money and getting the jawns to be on the internet huh. Thats cool we spend our free times differently, but whats that have to do with anything with the dressing part. :lol:

Its still 18 min on the Lords day. I whilst control myself.

Last edited:
mostly talking about pyrex stuff but some off white just felt uninspired and looks mostly the same. i like the jeans though

If were talking strictly before the 10 as your post stated, OW wasnt looking all the same as it does now. Can only do the stripes and X so many times. Pyrex was never into, but from the pieces I remember it wasnt anything to be excited about.

There was def a buzz about OW before the 10 though specifically.

popcorn constanza.gif

They should sort them by Made in China and Made in India. Made in India Zebras should be significantly cheaper since they look like water shoes.

People can point out the differences in MIC and MII but others will argue that V1s and V2s are basically the same shoe :rofl:

Yea I guess. On foot , your not rockin a roshe over a v1. Aesthetically, looking down it looks different and better casually.

ADC gonna butcher these anyway. I’ll still try.

Back
Top Bottom