Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
People now acting like you're a loser for wearing 350s smfh. This elitist bull sh*t in the sneaker community is annoying.
Yeah ... they have moved on to dunks .....

Funny that Dunks were in back late 2000's and early 201X's ...

Now they back and people (youngins and hypebeast) think they are up to something?

From Tiffany's, Heinekens, Dooms, etc had them all before people stop calling them skater sneakers ...

Shoes are just that and out of my entire life I only had a few birds compliment my sneakers. And when I mean birds, i mean hood rats and chicks that really had no future ... everyone else didnt give a **** what I was wearing and most still dont.

think some sneakers have reached that timeless status like certain jordans, af1s, sambas, 990s so you can't really compare 350s to them. 700s might be there soon as that type of silhouette will stand the test of time compared to knit shoes

What is it that separates 350s from those examples other than more time since their introduction? We don't know that the yeezy 700 will stand the test of time more, if anything they're more palatable for now because they're referential to familiar and nostalgic trends (new balances, chunky 90s runners with layered uppers).

Idk, knit sneakers have been my ish since the Flyknit Lunar 1. Didn’t get racers and trainers until the retros, but pretty much have copped most knits that have dropped(chukkas, trainers, mercurials, etc.). Since coming into the boost world, I’m all about the knit world there too with UB and Yeezy 350s.

As for being a timeless or iconic silhouette, y’all are kidding yourselves if you don’t think the 350 v2 has hit the point. They clearly have dominated the planet since dropping. These are definitely going to be classics with Shell toes, 1s, Air Forces, etc.

i'm not sure what you mean by dominated the planet. 350s aren't even the most popular knit sneaker as NMDs have sold more overall

the fact that they're knit sneakers?
Bro ... primeknit and knit are comfortable sneakers ...

That has no bearing on the trend, to be 100% no one cares what you or I consider trendy but those in the same circle or sneakerheads.

But there are plenty of sneakers that some consider ugly that sells and there are old sneakers still performing ....

AM90 AM95 Prestos Barkleys Penny's and every other retro.

Obviously the 350s are still performing and above all they are comfortable AF.

Are 350s not considered a classic yet? Haven’t they been around long enough and sold a ton?
Won’t hit classic status but a lot of people have 350 fatigue. All the redundant colorways and the general hype crashing for new pairs unless the OG coveted colorways cheatcode is used. Not to mention sock shoes aren’t necessarily the silhouette of choice anymore. They are cool but Air Force 1, Jordan, chuck tailor, Stan smith level they are not. Waverunners are iconic because they continuously drop them but I can’t say the 700 silhouette is as iconic as that colorway. Iconic shoes are something that stretches outside of hype and are coveted by the masses. I know people who say they hate Yeezys but like waverunners. I’ve also spoken to people who think 350s look like “tinkerbell shoes”. Ultraboost are more iconic looking than 350s in my opinion.

Last edited:
people still wear 350s?
2CFB8756-84F1-4E16-AEB9-B40FA55F2E45.jpeg

Won’t hit classic status but a lot of people have 350 fatigue. All the redundant colorways and the general hype crashing for new pairs unless the OG coveted colorways cheatcode is used. Not to mention sock shoes aren’t necessarily the silhouette of choice anymore. They are cool but Air Force 1, Jordan, chuck tailor, Stan smith level they are not. Waverunners are iconic because they continuously drop them but I can’t say the 700 silhouette is as iconic as that colorway. Iconic shoes are something that stretches outside of hype and are coveted by the masses. I know people who say they hate Yeezys but like waverunners. I’ve also spoken to people who think 350s look like “tinkerbell shoes”. Ultraboost are more iconic looking than 350s in my opinion.
When people think of “Yeezys”, first silhouette that comes to mind is the 350, no questions asked. It’s an iconic shoe, I don’t get all the hate.

Sock sneakers will probably always persist in some form, they're just a more recent departure from traditional shoe design so we haven't seen fashion cycle back around to them yet. As we approach a decade from that initial boom in the next couple of years I'm interested to see if/how they come back as a reaction to big chunky overdesigned silhouettes that have dominated over the past several years.

Back
Top Bottom