Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What if adidas decides to cash in on the TD hype and made like a mil or two of it, just to flood the market and a big F U to the LJR manufacturers lol

At this point, its better to flood the yeezy market rather than make it limited just fir the hype, but only the LJR manufacturers that are reaping the hype and benefits.

1659402191699.png

1659402212584.png

What if adidas decides to cash in on the TD hype and made like a mil or two of it, just to flood the market and a big F U to the LJR manufacturers lol

At this point, its better to flood the yeezy market rather than make it limited just fir the hype, but only the LJR manufacturers that are reaping the hype and benefits.

Sure it goes against their business model. They already saturated the market with 350 V2s. Ye specifically picked the Turtledoves to bring some hype back with an OG pair of the V1s. Why would they saturate the market (again) with the Turtledoves, so social media can talk smack about Yeezys? There is enough of that to go around already. This release is just wet the appetite of hypebeasts especially with so many releases happening on Yeezy Day.

Someone tried to argue with me last Yeezy Day that the Waverunners would be cheaper like some of the other colorways. I said it goes against their business model. And it released for the original retail price of $300.

Sure it goes against their business model. They already saturated the market with 350 V2s. Ye specifically picked the Turtledoves to bring some hype back with an OG pair of the V1s. Why would they saturate the market (again) with the Turtledoves, so social media can talk smack about Yeezys? There is enough of that to go around already. This release is just wet the appetite of hypebeasts especially with so many releases happening on Yeezy Day.

Someone tried to argue with me last Yeezy Day that the Waverunners would be cheaper like some of the other colorways. I said it goes against their business model. And it released for the original retail price of $300.

They goin against nike releasing the jordan Chicago 1s my dude lol

Is it just me or is everyone kinda slide ‘ foamrunner fatigue?

Just got my first pair of foams last dec, and another one on march. While the slides on June, but im kinda bored with it already. Plus looking at those slides / foams on almost all the resellers shops doesn’t really help lol

I wonder if these new turtle doves will fit like the OGs? I went TTS in those and they fit fine at that time. Hoping they didn’t change the mold or sizing. Anyone have any details on sizing for those just yet?

I wonder if these new turtle doves will fit like the OGs? I went TTS in those and they fit fine at that time. Hoping they didn’t change the mold or sizing. Anyone have any details on sizing for those just yet?
Brad Hall has a Youtube review with sizing. Cant remember the details rn though.

Crazy part is I got through the waiting room, but it wouldn’t let me select check out when I would pick a size. Said my session timed out. I’m like “How Sway?” pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom