Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
you guys saying you are getting through on YS - I am too however, when you try to purchase it is denying my payment every time. Again, I tried different cards, different browsers, mobile and desktop, incognito, etc. SMH
Same, I tried everything I could (incognito, mobile browser) but it was payment failed every time.

Idk about y'all but I'm giving YS ZERO of my time today. Just doing confirmed entries and calling it a day.
got through queue, multiple times wasn't bad and had fsr sitting at the time. interest just doesnt seem to be there

I'd been wanting either Analogs or Salts forever, so it's nice to be able to finally get it over with, and for retail at that. I coulda had Analogs for like $250 or so shipped off SX ages ago, but I was hoping they'd crater even lower. Instead they creeped up after people started getting all that stimulus money.

I can't believe ANALOGS really got to and STAYED above $500. That's NUTS

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 11.59.42 AM.png

got through queue, multiple times wasn't bad and had fsr sitting at the time. interest just doesnt seem to be there

GAS is like 8 dollars a gallon, peoples rent up, used car cost a million dollars. Sneaker bubble burst once the stimmys dried up

I'm sure most people got ONE or maybe TWO HYPE pairs they really after today, and even that might be a financial stretch in this current economic hell scape

Sounds like some people got exclusive access to 350 V2 sesame. Sold out now though.

Edit: Canada got 350 V2 sesame. US got azaels.

No punctuation. Love it. Yeezy day has been around for years. I call BS on this.

it's real, the guy who posted it showed videos of the message and everything. someone else also DMed ye to confirm and he said he sent that. adidas has an earnings call in 2 days so they're trying to juice their numbers with how much stock is dropping this time.

Of course I hit on Analogs when I halfway don’t need to spend the money.

Not enough freedom he would prob try it on his own first
Yeah. Either way he wants/needs more control. Just needs to find a willing producer of his products and hopefully he bolts......then we never have to see this Confirmed app again.

Back
Top Bottom