Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This **** looks terrible. Looks like a workout chick video from the 80s. But again let ya want to be young and trendy. If you are going to wear crew socks wear crew socks not roll the down.

Screenshot_20220828-132259_Google.jpg
I’m just waiting for picasso swerve picasso swerve to castrate you

You need to respect a dictionary and learn how to spell first grandpa
Dude has crankles or ugly *** legs.

I want to show then ankles and calf ..... like I said, I wear both .... the funny part about it is the hipsters influencers are the ones that are always ragging on no show socks. No one else gives a ****. Tired of hearing dudes talking about no show socks is so 2010 but yet old dudes know that crew socks are moreso dated than no show. Wearing above the knee shorts go with both no shows and crew socks. Wearing highwatwr shorts are terrible no matter how you slice it, but theres an entire cholo culture that rocks them and looks good IMO, and Im not talking about just mexican/central american cholos but also around the world.

I want to show then ankles and calf ..... like I said, I wear both .... the funny part about it is the hipsters influencers are the ones that are always ragging on no show socks. No one else gives a ****. Tired of hearing dudes talking about no show socks is so 2010 but yet old dudes know that crew socks are moreso dated than no show. Wearing above the knee shorts go with both no shows and crew socks. Wearing highwatwr shorts are terrible no matter how you slice it, but theres an entire cholo culture that rocks them and looks good IMO, and Im not talking about just mexican/central american cholos but also around the world.

I agree, crew socks are more outdated than no shows. Dude acts like crew socks just became a thing :lol:

I also wear both crew and no shows, just depends on the outfit. Sticking to one style sock no matter the outfit is silly to me

Then you must have some massive *** ankles and calves

You don’t have to pull crews all the way up past your calf bruh, just scrunch them down a bit

Then you must have some massive *** ankles and calves

You don’t have to pull crews all the way up past your calf bruh, just scrunch them down a bit
I have some sexy ankles and I was just saying about high socks but why wear crew just to lower them .. thats 80s style **** fr fr ...

At the end of the day, wear what makes you happy. I'm just dishing it back to see how **** sounds.

wear what you like. didn't want to hurt anyone. no reason to bring arguments when it comes to personal taste,
but like you said crewsocks been around for as long as tennis shoes have existed.
No shows was a trend which we followed because we thought it was nice that others thought we were wearing our sportshoes nasty without socks. for whatever reason.
No shows should be left to people with skinny highwater pants and dress shoes that think they are sitting in a cafe in milan or cannes

So im in the middle of the dilemma here, ive 2 foam runners so far (sand and sage). Wanna get another black pair between another foam runner onyx or the vanta 700. Any suggestions?

So im in the middle of the dilemma here, ive 2 foam runners so far (sand and sage). Wanna get another black pair between another foam runner onyx or the vanta 700. Any suggestions?
Get the 700’s, especially if you don’t have any other 700’s. Way more versatile and ultimately way less trendy looking.

Back
Top Bottom