• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
26588717-561B-4A7D-86FF-92E3246D57C1.jpeg

You think people want Louis Vuitton products made in Texas or California?

I will not tolerate inferior product with wonky craftsmanship. I want “Made in France” or nothing. Even “Made in Spain” is not acceptable.

As for all Yeezys having variances, we know that’s a valid statement. But there is a difference in MIC and MII pairs. You can choose to overlook variances and MIC/MII if you’re just “happy to own them for retail” type of person or if you get a proper pair with correct specs and design.

If you don’t get the first release or early batch in the production run, the flaws are more prominent as volume and time increases. Just like most of the 2022 Turtle Doves and how they have flatter toe boxes despite being MIC.
Kanye wears both….

Trying to apply Hermes level snobbery to yeezies is funny to me.

Theyre selling you cheap **** at a huge mark up. Made in INDIA or CHINA.

And people are attempting to apply “shape” and a mark of quality, when it is to a degree, but still on cheap, image generated, massive mark up, cheap mass produced runners. 350s are pattern KNITTED by a machine for christ sake. My grandmother could make em and glue em to the provided sole.

Slap em on your feet and RELAX.

The inflated chat levels in here….

You think people want Louis Vuitton products made in Texas or California?

I will not tolerate inferior product with wonky craftsmanship. I want “Made in France” or nothing. Even “Made in Spain” is not acceptable.

As for all Yeezys having variances, we know that’s a valid statement. But there is a difference in MIC and MII pairs. You can choose to overlook variances and MIC/MII if you’re just “happy to own them for retail” type of person or if you get a proper pair with correct specs and design.

If you don’t get the first release or early batch in the production run, the flaws are more prominent as volume and time increases. Just like most of the 2022 Turtle Doves and how they have flatter toe boxes despite being MIC.

Now this is wild. Its goddamn Adidas not no Italian or French luxury brand. :lol: Also the MII/MIC talk is such a stupid talking point.

I’ve been out this thread for months ( got into sports betting discords deep)

Can anyone give me a rundown of this Kanye / Adidas situation?
Someone told me Adidas trying to sell a cheaper non yeezy but yeezy looking shoe?
Can anyone give me a 3 paragraph or less rundown?

I’ve been out this thread for months ( got into sports betting discords deep)

Can anyone give me a rundown of this Kanye / Adidas situation?
Someone told me Adidas trying to sell a cheaper non yeezy but yeezy looking shoe?
Can anyone give me a 3 paragraph or less rundown?

Ye is upset Adidas released 2 silhouettes whose shape & intent in (1) cw and (2) design reminiscent of the Slide / Foamrunner.
3 stripes is hardly unabashed to the resemblances.
There seemed to be a missing link between Adidas & Ye (it is widely known Wex was the bridge that linked both together - but he has since left adidas) - hence the accusation that nobody seeked approvals and consulted him.
There has been models from adidas mainline that in the past that looked very much like 350's but why this is happening now is telling. (examples of these models e.g Alpha Bounce & Tubular shadow (and those variants..)

Yes i tried to keep to 3 sentences...i tried..

Don't leave out that:
- adidas released the 350 TDs without talking to Ye, and apparently has been approving and releasing all shoes without Kanye's consent for the last 2 years.
- adidas also has been creating the names (Biblical and Non-Biblical) of the colorways

Don't leave out that:
- adidas released the 350 TDs without talking to Ye, and apparently has been approving and releasing all shoes without Kanye's consent for the last 2 years.

I read it as Kanye has been withholding approval for different colorways etc for 2 years, so adidas pushed forward without it

Adidas knew the devil they were getting in bed with from day one. They wanted all the benefits of having Kanye as a partner but thought they could side step the Kanye of it all. Can’t have your cake and eat it too

It’s like getting in a relationship with somebody who cheated on every partner they ever had, including the partner you snatched them up from. Then you mad when they behave the same and cheat on you. They just doing what they do. What you already knew they do before you got involved with them

People are who they are. You can’t change them. It’s great in the beginning when you reaping all the benefits. It sucks when what was bound to happen, does:

We want to give Kanye the benefit of the doubt all we want but there seems to be a pattern of his partnerships with companies ending badly (first Nike then Adidas) and there’s no way that that is just a coincidence.

It's funny NTers want to single out Ye for his behavior. How many athletes, actors, actresses, rappers, musicians, CEOs.....have diva like behavior or have huge egos and get praised for it. And you want to discredit his involvement in all things Yeezys like Adidas tried to do. Nike, Adidas designers....praised Ye for his thought process, creativity, and drive, which had a direct impact on the the Yeezy products released. There are NTers that actually think they would have designed the 350, 350 V2 without Ye, when Adidas would have released the Tubular as their 350 instead.

People who compulsively hate on Kanye always remind me of Frank Grimes, and Kanye is their Homer

hqdefault.jpg

"Why does everyone like this guy? How come you all don't see through him the same way I do? I'm obviously the smartest guy in the room but it has resulted in nothing, yet everybody worships this overrated idiot savant who keeps lucking into success"

Basically the foundation of most Kanye internet criticism :lol:

It's funny NTers want to single out Ye for his behavior. How many athletes, actors, actresses, rappers, musicians, CEOs.....have diva like behavior or have huge egos and get praised for it. And you want to discredit his involvement in all things Yeezys like Adidas tried to do. Nike, Adidas designers....praised Ye for his thought process, creativity, and drive, which had a direct impact on the the Yeezy products released. There are NTers that actually think they would have designed the 350, 350 V2 without Ye, when Adidas would have released the Tubular as their 350 instead.
350s are just a knit roshe

Now this is wild. Its goddamn Adidas not no Italian or French luxury brand. :lol: Also the MII/MIC talk is such a stupid talking point.
No one said Yeezy is luxury brand. keko jones keko jones brought up the comparison of how people prefer their expensive bags to be “Made in France”

See quote below.

**** reminds me of people I know with expensive bags ...

If they aren't made in France they don't want it ...

Back
Top Bottom