Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
To get back on track a little, these are starting to grow on me. I'm trying to save money, but Teal/Turquoise is my favorite color and these have a little of that flavor to them. Dropping in November allegedly.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F09%2Fadidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-jade-ash-hq2060-release-info-1.jpg

Bad smell is that extra small hoodie you returned after taking pictures forbthe gram and partying all night.

Suprised you didnt returned then Shein cargo joints .... oh well

Im still tyna figure out his timeline. He posted that pic 2 nights ago saying he went to dinner with it and yesterday he said he returned it? Dawg was talking like he returned it a minute ago. :lol:

Off to dinner. How the GAP hoodie fits for those that asked for pics.
A4B08964-F29E-4D6D-BE05-A871F174A8F5.jpeg
A540A8CA-8ECE-49CD-AE46-C75605353C73.jpeg
2E729A25-C92C-4BB2-8507-D9E6BF228EEC.jpeg
Honestly man, I think it’s way too small on you, you should size up.

For those wondering, this is the shrunken hoodie, not the regular oversized hoodie. The shrunken hoodie kinda fits like the original YZY Gap hoodies so I would definitely size up in those.

Personally, I prefer the oversized version. The shrunken hoodie is like going to a nice Italian restaurant and ordering basic mac and cheese.

Last edited:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT YEEZYS ARE PRODUCED IN CHINA, INDIA AND VIETNAM? Am I right? I'm dealing with someone that has been arguing about all Yeezy from Vietnam are fake. That's like saying all shoes from China are fake

I called Adidas line and they don't know of course. They said they we're made in the USA and Germany. Good training.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT YEEZYS ARE PRODUCED IN CHINA, INDIA AND VIETNAM? Am I right? I'm dealing with someone that has been arguing about all Yeezy from Vietnam are fake. That's like saying all shoes from China are fake

I called Adidas line and they don't know of course. They said they we're made in the USA and Germany. Good training.
Customer service doesn’t know anything. I believe the Sesames that just re-released were made in Vietnam.

Customer service doesn’t know anything. I believe the Sesames that just re-released were made in Vietnam.
Yes most of the restocks seem to be Vietnam including breds! It's unbelievable. The shoes passed sneakercon authentic check and from Adidas confirmed. These were the restocked Yeezy blue tints. I saw some on goat app used section with Vietnam tag size 13\13.5. Any other input here would be great.

Anybody in here grab the T Cut Parka from the Yeezy Gap x Balenciaga collection?

Got a dove hoodie already, and I’m not paying resale for another. But I would pay that same cost for the T Cut Parka (which is $100 more than the dove hoodie)

471273-BLACK-FRONT-M-UPDATED_1500x.jpg

Also just hit me that this collection basically just the dude from “I know what you did last summer”

MV5BNDU5ODAyMTI2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDE0NDkxMDI@._V1_.jpg

My OG Zebras are made in China, you're chillin :lol:

(Beluga RF's are from Vietnam, both are legit)

Back
Top Bottom