Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Woah guys!!! :wow::wow: Copped:wow:

C69FF94D-FE8D-4027-A538-87731BB26EDD.png

i cant search for any branded clothing on ebay without hundreds of these coming up in my search results its so annoying

Still on my phone, but it’s been inactive so long that it uninstalled itself and has that re-install arrow/cloud next to it

But I can see people uninstalling it if in 5 years they never purchased anything besides Yeezys on there. If you just buying superstars, sambas, and Stan Smiths you just need the regular app anyway

Adidas was right to drop this guy

I'm not surprised. He's spending his time lately with an avowed white supremacist and "race realist" Nick Fuentes

I'm not surprised. He's spending his time lately with an avowed white supremacist and "race realist" Nick Fuentes

this interview with Alex Jones is bonkers - he's off the deep end and totally preaching nazism - he's not recovering from this he's irredeemable

Imagine telling someone in 2007 that in the next 15 years, Kanye West is going to say slavery was a choice, go on rants against Jewish people, say that he likes Hitler and start hanging around white nationalists.

What a fall from grace.
Unmedicated Bipolar disorder and extreme narcissistic behavior enabled by yes men will do that to ya.

I’m genuinely curious how people will look at him if/when the dude kills himself. Like will people overlook all this behavior because of his mental illness? I’m sadly afraid we might find out soon.

the app stays on my phone even tho i don't really plan on buying anything. I'm still level 4 but the app is kinda dead to me for now .

Back
Top Bottom