Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I can't see a way that they can re-up this partnership after all that has been said and done. Renegotiating means that they accept the controversial statements. I can't see how Adidas can spin that any other way. It's like Balenciaga running another campaign w kids. You wanna stay as far away from that as possible no matter what the judgement is.

All they have to do is do what Nike did with Travis Scott.... Just lay low for minute. Then gradually ease him back into the fold.

The difference is that Kanye made anti Semite statements and continued to double down. While people died at a Travis concert due to the negligence of many different party’s.
If Travis had personally killed those people he probably wouldn’t be with Nike

The difference is that Kanye made anti Semite statements and continued to double down. While people died at a Travis concert due to the negligence of many different party’s.
If Travis had personally killed those people he probably wouldn’t be with Nike
But did Kanye kill ppl? He just said and did stupid ish, but none of it lead to people actually dying. Trav on the other hand had multiple ppl killed at his concert and he kept going. I’m jus tryna get where you’re coming from

Racism of a single man vs a whole event who ****ed up. You can’t put the whole blame on Travis for that. Travis apologized (he obviously didn’t want those fans to die) , Kanye can’t even do that.
There’s no defending Kanye, he’s spewing hate and that’s not acceptable from any individual.

Racism of a single man vs a whole event who ****ed up. You can’t put the whole blame on Travis for that. Travis apologized (he obviously didn’t want those fans to die) , Kanye can’t even do that.
There’s no defending Kanye, he’s spewing hate and that’s not acceptable from any individual.
I ain’t defending him at all, man is wack. I was jus tryna see where you were coming from

Last edited:
People rationalizing Travis Scott telling irresponsible teenagers to “rage” to the point that they start dying. lmao

Kanye had a bi-polar episode, and now he supposed to be relegated to the basement forever, because he “verbally attacked” a “protected class” during the episode

David Bowie went full Fascist for like a 2-3 year period in the 70s, and started calling Hitler “the original rock star”. All he had to say to get back on was “I was doing a lot lot lot of cocaine at the time” and make a hit record and he was back. Mind you you the mid 70s was a lot closer to WWII in cultural memory than the year 2022

I say that to say once the industry starts to even sniff even the slightest probability of profitability from partering with Ye, he gon be back.

Sounding like you wanted Travis to stop mid show and perform mouth to mouth cpr to everyone himself , like he got bandages and chug jugs to give out.

Again... Y'all grossly overrate how much people care about his comments. The AVERAGE person does not care about Kanye's rant. He said way worse about black folks and was forgiven. Whenever Kanye goes on a rant people just chalk it up to Kanye being Kanye.

People rationalizing Travis Scott telling irresponsible teenagers to “rage” to the point that they start dying. lmao

Kanye had a bi-polar episode, and now he supposed to be relegated to the basement forever, because he “verbally attacked” a “protected class” during the episode

David Bowie went full Fascist for like a 2-3 year period in the 70s, and started calling Hitler “the original rock star”. All he had to say to get back on was “I was doing a lot lot lot of cocaine at the time” and make a hit record and he was back. Mind you you the mid 70s was a lot closer to WWII in cultural memory than the year 2022

I say that to say once the industry starts to even sniff even the slightest probability of profitability from partering with Ye, he gon be back.
Yeah it's wild. White folks continued buying Yeezys in droves after the maga and white lives matter stunts but Jews is where they cross the line. It's been real interesting seeing how certain people have reacted to these situations respectively.

I agree, I don’t think the average person cares about Kanye because normal people view him as an egotistical *******. Still dosent make anything he has said to be right . Black people should have disowned Kanye a long time ago, he ain’t on your side.
Maga, white lives matter and racist are the same demographic. There’s was no line drawn there, all those groups of people are still buying Yeezy.

Yeah it's wild. White folks continued buying Yeezys in droves after the maga and white lives matter stunts but Jews is where they cross the line. It's been real interesting seeing how certain people have reacted to these situations respectively.

What’s funny is I’m not even sure any Yeezy boycott ever happened amongst ACTUAL Yeezy consumers. Adidas made every store remove all their Yeezy product, so there’s no means for comparison

Anecdotally: I will say that when I’m on campus these days I still see the same amount of 350s. Groups that I know for sure did not give up their Yeezys include, Asian kids, black kids, Arab kids, and down white kids. There was a week or two when Ye was really wilding that kids was scared to wear their Yeezys as not to get harassed by the mob. Those days are gone

This wasn’t enough to get these college kids to throw away $250 pairs of shoes that they worked 2 jobs to get. These kids will “stand up for what’s right” when it means sitting on your phone writing tweets, and changing avatars. Not so much when they actually have to give up something they like or change their lifestyle

people are in here writing essays and fanfiction about how adidas could maybe resign ye

those are mental gymnastics
I don't think you understand what mental gymnastics means. It's an Adidas/Yeezy thread. I saw a topic related to Adidas/Yeezy from a usually reputable account on IG and I posted it her. A conversation ensued from there. How is talking about something relevant to the topic of the thread considered to be mental gymnastics by you?

I swear, I don’t know why some of y’all are even in this Yeezy thread, you don’t like Yeezys, you don’t want a reunion, you just come on here to pour water on any speculation and act holier than thou. I’m sure you all are fun at parties.

Last edited:
me at the parties

057ACFDD-5A31-4040-BF25-A7DC0302ADFE.jpeg

6510AF09-859C-48CF-A277-46DA9755A697.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom