Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m just not that into them so going to try to trade for some AMM 4s or TS Air Max Wheat.
I thought I’d like ‘‘em and now I’m just annoyed I didn’t get the above instead.

9B3163C0-FC57-444A-879E-5374C7F7C3EA.jpeg

Black zip-up came in the mail a couple days ago and as such, I've completed my set of the Yeezy Gap mainline zip-up hoodies. Technically I'm still missing Poetic Grey and Navy, but I'm fine without those colors honestly. Now that these are out of the way, I just need a few other pieces from the "unreleased" side of the collection and I'm done.
20230710_122546.jpg
20230710_122858.jpg
20230710_123456.jpg

Definitely not. Just bought em early because I found a seller on ebay that was letting em go for a decent price.

Dope! Did you go with your Yeezy gap mainline hoodie size or your balenciaga shrunken hoodie size? I went with the latter. I also bought one from that same seller (pretty sure), he accepted an offer of $96 for one. Steal imo.

Dope! Did you go with your Yeezy gap mainline hoodie size or your balenciaga shrunken hoodie size? I went with the latter. I also bought one from that same seller (pretty sure), he accepted an offer of $96 for one. Steal imo.
Mainline stuff fits more like normal clothes would as far as pit to pit and neck to bottom measurents go, and because i have my measurements memorized I went TTS unlike with the 'Engineered by Balenciaga' pieces that are greatly oversized by default. For my dove hoodies I tried to size down as they are the original dove hoodies, not the shrunken ones. $96 is a great deal though! I paid $105 + shipping & tax for the dark grey and black zip-ups. I wasn't sure how low of an offer he (Frank Vintage) would accept so I tried to be reasonable.

Mainline stuff fits more like normal clothes would as far as pit to pit and neck to bottom measurents go, and because i have my measurements memorized I went TTS unlike with the 'Engineered by Balenciaga' pieces that are greatly oversized by default. For my dove hoodies I tried to size down as they are the original dove hoodies, not the shrunken ones. $96 is a great deal though! I paid $105 + shipping & tax for the dark grey and black zip-ups. I wasn't sure how low of an offer he (Frank Vintage) would accept so I tried to be reasonable.

The reason I went with $96 was because I hit watch now on a grey hoodie and then a day later I received an offer from Frank vintage to buy for $96. I realized I’d prefer the black one, so I offered $96 on that and got a quick accept.

I went XL, hope it fits well (I’m a TTS L, but wear an XL in the shrunken hoodie). Based on the measurements on the eBay listing, I think I’ll be ok. Will know in a week or so.

So was all the talk from Adidas and other corps about cancelling him... just BS? I thought the Memorial day drops were the last of the yeezys? Have they still been mfg these the whole time, or these ones were specifically in the pipeline for footsites (and not ADC)?

Interesting if they've been manufacturing this whole time despite claiming to have him cancelled. I just thought everything on confirmed was the leftover stock. All those pairs coming out on FTL are pretty bad anyway. Nothing a must need for personal at least.

Interesting if they've been manufacturing this whole time despite claiming to have him cancelled. I just thought everything on confirmed was the leftover stock. All those pairs coming out on FTL are pretty bad anyway. Nothing a must need for personal at least.
They are definitely manufacturing pairs way after the split. The China exclusive knit runners that dropped on 5/31 have a production date of 02/23

20230625_153603-01-01.jpeg

They already said they were finishing the production run.

Not sure why you dudes are repeating the conversation from months ago.

They have contracts with companies in India and China.

They already said they were finishing the production run.

Not sure why you dudes are repeating the conversation from months ago.

They have contracts with companies in India and China.
They did indeed say they were gonna keep those folks in a job. Thats what I took out of the headlines I read...didn't dive into the articles.

Perhaps I was dumb, but I did not assume keeping them in a job meant continued production of an item you felt was too controversial to be apart of producing and selling. Surely they could have repurposed those machines and man hours for other uses?

I thought they were also supposed to remove yeezy branding from shoes and boxes. I didn’t read too many articles or posts thoroughly to educate myself enough though. So guess Kanye still gonna be getting paid as long as it’s still branded as a Yeezy

Back
Top Bottom