Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Probably can't hurt to hit up Adidas and see if you can return them and re-order a larger size. They seem to be sitting.

I unfortunately can't return them even if they did agree to take them back since I used an AMEX offer for $20 off of $100 from Adidas so I would lose that if I returned the pair. I'll just wear them and hope that they break in and get slightly less tight.

I hope adidas re release the orange & azul slides….i struggled to get pairs for retail all these years and now I hit on every pair that recently released
i really want them to rerelease either the pure or bone ones. i have the og pure ones before they changed materials and i must've left them out in the sun for too long or somethin last summer at the beach and they shrunk a whole size lmao.

Just opened the Confirmed app and got a notification that it's the last chance to shop for the drops

1711207941128.png

I don't believe them. I think it's just a notification for the current drops.

There will be more. And if not, oh well. I thought I wanted the 500 lows until I saw homies pictures on the last page. Yeezy had a nice run.

There’s no way that they are gonna burn those unsold Yeezys.

They’ll just have “yeezy month” every year until they make their bread.

I had the original drop of the onyx foam runners and they ran huge. Ended up having to sell them. Copped the new drop of them in the same size and they’re a perfect fit. Yeezy sizing will always have been ridiculous.

I don't believe them. I think it's just a notification for the current drops.

There will be more. And if not, oh well. I thought I wanted the 500 lows until I saw homies pictures on the last page. Yeezy had a nice run.

same. lol was tempted to get the 500s and said nvm after checking in this thread.

I couldn't find any other place that would be appropriate to post this, but does anyone know where I can order replacement laces for the Yeezy QNTM basketball sneakers? I've searched online and all they have is 700's, and the low top models.

Thanks in advanced.

Don't be surprised to see discounts on the current Yeezys from Adidas with so many of them sitting.
Was going to say I was waiting for the go ahead to start generating coupons w/ my points. Just checked the Canadian app though and everything is pulled. Hopefully I can track down a pair of salt slides way below retail.

These were sitting at a JD sports in Toronto a couple weeks ago

IMG_8177.jpeg

yeezys have been going on discount for months, not sure why people are surpised
Alright I’ll take the bait. Who’s surprised?

Has adidas themselves been discounting them through their own retail channels? That’s what I was hoping for but instead they pulled all stock.

they throw them to other retailers and those retailers put them on discount. its been like thatfor a while. the response was to the guy that said "don't be surprised" as if this is something new

they throw them to other retailers and those retailers put them on discount.
Examples? I want to believe you but I’m fairly certain any Yeezys that have passed through boutiques recently has been old stock boutiques were holding. I also don’t consider 10% sign up codes to be included in the “discounted yeezy” convo. Either way if anyone sees salt slides at 30% off or better feel free to @ me.

I do know Yeezys have been going on discount since well before the partnership blew up, but iirc it would be very new for adidas to allow me to generate my own 30% off code and use it on them through their app. There’s way more incentive at this point for them to do that & discount their own DTC pairs than move them at a discounted wholesale to boutiques so I’m hoping it does happen in some form through adidas.

Examples? I want to believe you but I’m fairly certain any Yeezys that have passed through boutiques recently has been old stock boutiques were holding. I also don’t consider 10% sign up codes to be included in the “discounted yeezy” convo. Either way if anyone sees salt slides at 30% off or better feel free to @ me.

I do know Yeezys have been going on discount since well before the partnership blew up, but iirc it would be very new for adidas to allow me to generate my own 30% off code and use it on them through their app. There’s way more incentive at this point for them to do that & discount their own DTC pairs than move them at a discounted wholesale to boutiques so I’m hoping it does happen in some form through adidas.
Some of the boutiques that put them on sale were handed over 350sv2s, 700 v3s , compacts from adidas after some of the inventory sat on confirmed last year, and some stuff were old too. depending on the model it ranged from 20% to 50ish. end had them and feature had the biggest discount

Now that it’s known Adidas not gonna put out corny Kanye-less Yeezys, the rent finna go up on the desirable models. Still a collectors market out there and people who want reserves

Back
Top Bottom