Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I copped the OVO 8s. I like them. People think they're bricks. Oh whale lol.

i hope i be able to get the 500's they just different thats why i like em. and you can wear with alot of things because of the nude color.. what time do you think these will drop on the 14th guys? all the info would help. im trying to get a pair for me and my girl. if we use to different cards but send to the same address will it go through?

I think Drizzy is in da midst of a bidding war. He was rocking Nikes on Wednesday night.

29418304_165175610850177_6374136697428377600_n.jpg

DZ-63xUXUAI_uQX.jpg

Ding ding. Its nice to see at least one person paying attention and knowing how things work.

i hope i be able to get the 500's they just different thats why i like em. and you can wear with alot of things because of the nude color.. what time do you think these will drop on the 14th guys? all the info would help. im trying to get a pair for me and my girl. if we use to different cards but send to the same address will it go through?

**** was mad annoying to read fam. U trolling? There’s no info yet as you can see. We are assuming ys and adidas.com. We’ll know if footstores are releasing on Monday or so, but I highly doubt it

**** was mad annoying to read fam. U trolling? There’s no info yet as you can see. We are assuming ys and adidas.com. We’ll know if footstores are releasing on Monday or so, but I highly doubt it
how tf am i trolling by asking a question?? u mad annoying by being so serious. if you dont know just say u dont know damn! yall talk **** way to serious .. i was just asking a question trying to gain as much info as possible .. the 700 was my first yeezy i was able to get so im not as informed as everybody else on here thats what i asked the question! this is a forum isnt it??

yo y’all mad wild this morning...you would think the 500’s dropping today. forum so MOODY lol. It’s friday...lighten up. Turn up!!!

:emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes:

April 14th just got a lot harder for those who are gonna try to cop.
Drake doesn’t have the same influence that Ye does so I doubt him (Drake) wearing the 500’s will make them much harder to get. Drake’s OVO’s only sell out cause they are limited.

how tf am i trolling by asking a question?? u mad annoying by being so serious. if you dont know just say u dont know damn! yall talk **** way to serious .. i was just asking a question trying to gain as much info as possible .. the 700 was my first yeezy i was able to get so im not as informed as everybody else on here thats what i asked the question! this is a forum isnt it??

giphy.gif

u not allowed to ask questions on here bro its mad annoying , thats what someone just told me on here smh
Tbf you asked the same questions yesterday twice and people already told you we never know what time YS drop them and what you can do to keep up with the info.

Back
Top Bottom