Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Keep my name out your mouth you filthy animal..

I never said I got it retail if you would educate yourself and look at my posts I certainly said I copped off stock x..

so are you queese or not? Because that username just posted he is you and he (or you) just said he hit on 700's at retail. And I know you copped 700's off stockx because you FLOODED this thread with giant *** screenshots multiple times showing how much you were willing to drop and asking the whole united nations if you should cop now.

so are you queese or not? Because that username just posted he is you and he (or you) just said he hit on 700's at retail. And I know you copped 700's off stockx because you FLOODED this thread with giant *** screenshots multiple times showing how much you were willing to drop and asking the whole united nations if you should cop now.
Who the hell is queese ? Dont be so quick to assume I dont know who that is or why that person would say that.. let me see the post where he said he is me

Messed up and signed up for the SNS 500s raffle for grins and giggles, and what do you know. I already had 2 on preorder.

2018-04-13_9-51-01.jpg

What are those ugly white yeezys going for that come out tomorrow

I could get a pair at retail but was told their not going for much

Don’t want them if I can’t atleast make $100 a pair

Back
Top Bottom