• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
If you a real Ye stan you got the first book :smokin:smokin

IMG_0447.jpeg

GITD tour:nthat:

People going to start getting REAL salty when Saturday morning's YS orders start shipping before their February pre-orders. A sick part of me is excited to watch the fallout.

Bruh it’s going to be hilarious :lol:

3A1C9D6A-6262-47CA-A8A9-F6EFF822DA6B.gif

If it was me I’d be pretty pissed :smh:

Safe to say the preorder finesse is up for Yeezy :nerd:

Then again most people will still bite if they try it again just at the chance to avoid the chaos :ohwell:

New stockX 360 degree pics of blush joints looks fire. I dont care who wants these or doesnt and how many pairs there are. Im glad my pairs are secured

because of my preorders, its 1 less shoe I have to worry about tomorrow. Good thing because tomorrow has a lot of stuff dropping

i’ll gladly do pre orders again to avoid the headache of trying to cop on release day.
Word. Might not even try tomorrow because I gotta pick up some pairs of 1s and I gotta travel a bit so splash morning isn't gonna be a thing for me. YS or bust. Sorry won't be able to cart y'all pairs on ADC tomorrow.

Still no shipping, but got AJ1 Shadows confirmed for tomorrow. So, that helps with the wait haha

Sooo what’s the verdict on waves, re-drop or nah? Hope I get a couple pairs of blushes so I can trade (+/- $) for waves

Back
Top Bottom