Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Is it just me or has anyone purchased anything from Yeezy Supply other than a Yeezy shoe drop? Ive ordered some slides and socks literally a month ago and haven't even received shipping. Emailed them 3 times... smh. About to be chargeback szn

Is it just me or has anyone purchased anything from Yeezy Supply other than a Yeezy shoe drop? Ive ordered some slides and socks literally a month ago and haven't even received shipping. Emailed them 3 times... smh. About to be chargeback szn

They focusing on they architecture projects for the projects (of Calabasas)

So yeah, def file a chargeback

We need another 700 V1 release soon :nerd:

Nobody cares about 500’s because they’re not popular enough to resale well |l

Yeezys are losing steam at an alarming rate right now :lol:

I sense a Kiwi or Volt 700 preorder coming :smokin

Nobody working when there's no Yeezy sneaker drop :lol:

Sent them one more message basically saying that I haven received a tracking, item or a response to 3 messages. I let them know I'm going to charge-back if they dont respond. Got an immediate automated response:
199BBF01-699C-4A78-B8C0-7C25F78F974E.png

Sent them one more message basically saying that I haven received a tracking, item or a response to 3 messages. I let them know I'm going to charge-back if they dont respond. Got an immediate automated response:

I am in the process of filing a chargeback with them right now. They never shipped out my 500s and never replied to my 2 attempts at getting a hold of them.

I don’t know why adidas keeps re-releasing all this stuff.

They need to give us new colors or the Yeezy line will die. Folks went crazy over that picture from Kanye’s studio with the pastel 350’s but nope we just get more of what we already have

I don’t know why adidas keeps re-releasing all this stuff.

They need to give us new colors or the Yeezy line will die. Folks went crazy over that picture from Kanye’s studio with the pastel 350’s but nope we just get more of what we already have

Assuming this rumour of a restock is true,,, I'm wondering the same thing. Why re-release Creams, Zebras, and Yebras (good colours, dont get me wrong)??

Why not those crazy nice pastells from the show room pic? Not to mention the 700 Limes, etc.

next 4 months will consist of Yeezy releases and re releases lol. I’m still copping the butters and sesames but damn these re releases are whack. They should re release the colors that only had 1 release

Back
Top Bottom