Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Would really like a 750 v2 where they make similar upgrades like they did with the 350 v2. The 750’s aren’t really comfortable at all to be honest and I would like for them to make the upper more like the choco 750’s where it’s looser and more forgiving than the first 3 ones. Also they should REALLY work on the sole to make you feel the boost a lot more since you can’t really feel it at all when you wear the current 750’s. Make them look just as good but also so that they feel a lot more comfy for the pricetag. That’s exactly what I loved the first time I tried on my og belugas when they first released.

Would really like a 750 v2 where they make similar upgrades like they did with the 350 v2. The 750’s aren’t really comfortable at all to be honest and I would like for them to make the upper more like the choco 750’s where it’s looser and more forgiving than the first 3 ones. Also they should REALLY work on the sole to make you feel the boost a lot more since you can’t really feel it at all when you wear the current 750’s. Make them look just as good but also so that they feel a lot more comfy for the pricetag. That’s exactly what I loved the first time I tried on my og belugas when they first released.
This^. 750’s look dope but feel narrow and basically feel like no boost. Wouldn’t mind more to come.

deefeb9acfb457b97d9dc5bde880cb34--chelsea-boots-outfit-kanye-west-style.jpg

This will forever be the best era ^^^^^^^^

RIP to this Kanye
Fashion moves forward (epic era tho)

Bruh. Literally the worst combination.

My brother and I send money back and forthcoming f&f all the time so yes. As long as you know the recipient it’s safe.

Shipping to a PO box can be tricky, no signatues and idk what happens if the package doesn’t fit.

I use a PO Box, the Post Office will put the package in a bigger mail box and leave a key in my PO Box to open up the bigger locker. If the package doesn’t fit in the bigger locker they just leave a note in my PO Box to pick up the bigger box at the counter.

I agree though, F+F and ship to PO Box is the worst combination.

Anyone else think blue tints would look a little bit better if the laces were the same colour as the sock liner?

I think it would've looked better if they changed the sock liner to the same color was the laces
same. the sock liner is visibly the most "blue" hue on the shoe and seems out of place. If it wasnt for that sock liner the shoe comes across as predominantly grey. The shoe looks like the same color as nikes icey translucent blue sole that theyve done on foamposites and aj11s

Bruh. Literally the worst combination.

My brother and I send money back and forthcoming f&f all the time so yes. As long as you know the recipient it’s safe.

Shipping to a PO box can be tricky, no signatues and idk what happens if the package doesn’t fit.
You can have signature confirmation for a PO box, and it doesn't matter what size it is. The recipient will have to pick up from the counter.

Back
Top Bottom