• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Smh why would anyone get yellow if u have blushes? Look exactly the same

Me personally...I’ve been wearing my Blush pair like crazy...Enough to have thought about picking up another pair...

Figured I’d go with the SMY’s since they were close enough to scratch that itch for me, and saved about $30 bucks by not going aftermarket for another pair of Blush’s...

5B995064-F9FF-4E6D-85CF-63D9A178555A.jpeg

I purchased a few things from Yeezy Seasons and they indeed run at least a SZ bigger. Thats of course for the clothing where its meant to run bigger. Not sure about the two L/S they have up on the main page.

I would too but really doubt they would release the OG cw again. But then again thats what people said about the Zebras.....soooo there's always a chance but I doubt it.
Thanks dude

Having both the SMY and Blushes in hand makes me like both at the same time.

It’s kinda like when you get chocolate/vanilla swirl ice cream. When you take a bite of the chocolate you tell yourself that chocolate is better and then you have the vanilla and decide vanilla is better etc.

Or I’m just losing my mind lol

Facts or YM info?

Where is FighterTrojan?

So that basically means Creams, Sesames, Zebras, and Frozen Yellows all gonna be squished together in the Fall??
Yikes

Um, all we can really presume is butters and sesames. I feel like this whole mass restock of a million+ pairs on previous colorways is complete BS from YM. Especially now with the "delay". They are *****es. It's funny how they had their account suspended and come back with this rumor ASAP upon account reinstatement. YM is trash.

Im seriously digging that cw in that photo above :pimp:

Looking forward to mine arriving.

And my waves from stockx.

Pointless to have both of those.. but I despise 500s lol. But I think you can nearly say the same for 350 V2's.. I think there's some butter colorway thats almost exactly like the Creams.. can't remember. That beige colorway with the brown sole strip is nice though.. different enough.

I know not many people have worn both their blushes and SMYs, but for some reason these SMYs feel squishier and softer to me. The 500 is already my favorite model in terns of comfort, but the SMY just turned it up a notch. If anyone else has worn both pairs, feel free to jump in.

I know not many people have worn both their blushes and SMYs, but for some reason these SMYs feel squishier and softer to me. The 500 is already my favorite model in terns of comfort, but the SMY just turned it up a notch. If anyone else has worn both pairs, feel free to jump in.
the pee they soaked the SMY pairs in makes them softer

Back
Top Bottom