Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
no matter who you speak to or what you say, calling ahead to the bank actually does nothing. A charge is automated to either decline or accept. Its not like the customer rep is like "ok let me put a post it note on your account"

It's only AFTER your charge is declined or detected as fraud is when you can speak to a customer rep to authorize that charge and to try submitting the charge again (which SNS and most raffles don't do).

I'm waiting for some levis result, and just receive this
Capture15.PNG

No need to worry about ADC splash page (even if i think this will be easy to cop IMO)

I'm waiting for some levis result, and just receive this
No need to worry about ADC splash page (even if i think this will be easy to cop IMO)

"POSSIBILITY to buy a pair" so your pair isn't guaranteed. What shop is this. Sounds like you're just given an opportunity for a private FCFS system like Naked so your pair isn't actually secured yet

Caliroots. Its kind of a second choice honestly if i don't hit on the levis, and not a big deal if i missed that opportunity! I don't know how they proceed because they say that i will have until 23:59 pm to do it.

Caliroots. Its kind of a second choice honestly if i don't hit on the levis, and not a big deal if i missed that opportunity! I don't know how they proceed because they say that i will have until 23:59 pm to do it.

Caliroots is probably gonna charge you StockX price, you might as well buy from StockX now if you want.

Back
Top Bottom